Brexit and how it will affect Football.

Thats one way of looking at it.

Maybe your right. Who knows for sure.

Im not so sure it was democracy that won to be honest. You need information that is reliable for democracy to win. Mob rule force fed propagnda of one sort or another without any real clarity isn demcoracy winning, in my opnion.

Trust is gone and its hard to trust anything when propaganda is the only show in town.

I far like scotlands chances within the euro than be waiting on the barnet formula cut and any other cuts that will come scotlands way first.

A lot of traditional employment skills have already been forgotton as scotland has geared towards supermarket or office work. So fellas are still lucky to have a trade. Even educated doctors n nurses work elsewhere.

Who knows what will happen or not happen for sure until it does or it doesn’t but good to get an alternate take on it as is pause for thought. HH ☘️

I far like scotlands chances within the euro than be waiting on the barnet formula cut and any other cuts that will come scotlands way first.

A lot of traditional employment skills have already been forgotton as scotland has geared towards supermarket or office work. So fellas are still lucky to have a trade. Even educated doctors n nurses work elsewhere.

Who knows what will happen or not happen for sure until it does or it doesn’t but good to get an alternate take on it as is pause for thought. HH ☘️

Sorry tet meant to paste in sandman and not your goodself ?

I fear that I will be watching from afar as jobs in Scotland relocate to other regions. Other than those involved in fisheries, I do not understand why any Scot would think that life after Brexit would improve. Change for the sake of change is madness! Optional change should only be embraced when you can see that life will be better after the change has been implemented. Perhaps after a decade has passed we will see some Scots view Brexit as an 'Honest mistake'.
I do not have a pony to back in this race, I live in Central Europe... but I do hope that the leap into the dark that will occur next year does not cause serious damage...or another decade of belt tightening.

I dont think they will be booted out. But i suspect they will have to make their choice. They will either stay in europe or Uk and then be forced to become subject to the rules of the region they chose.

I did read that ex patriots are fighting to have brexit annulled since they didnt properly get chance to vote but could potentially be outcast from thier original homeland.

Might be they would get dual citizenship. But again that would be highly unfair. Freedom of movement for some people without visa but majority without dual citizenship blocked at the borders.

Uk is now so integrated within the european framework, not just legally, that no matter what kind of brexit we get, I suspect its going to be bad news for ordinary people.

Now I agree we lots of the brexit arguments.

And perhaps long term it will be a good thing.
But I have abad feeling that it will create havoc and when havoc appears it creates bad blood and anger and then someone gets the blame for the rancid fallouts.

Who knows maybe Im just extreme paranoid nutter after all.

Hopefully Im wrong and it doesn't have too much problematic day to day repercussions for the ordinary people.

Didnt we join the EU to prevent wars?

Will UK be at War with EU soon?

Can we really eat our slice of the european cake then say we cant be bothered putting in our portion of ingredients but hey we are UK and we want our slice of the cake in Europe to keep on coming each year?
TET
You made many points and asked many questions in your post.
Now i sympathise and 99% agree with you.
But, we joined a common market, that is what i voted for.
It were free of tarrif movement of goods in a single market.
Personally we were better off in than out.
I do not agree with open borders.
I do not agree with the Euro, Germany has a cheap currency for her exports at the detrimental effect of southern european countries.
I do not want a federation of unelected presidents and cronies.
I do not agree with a european army

Back