Bring back Fergus

We don't need to agree to disagree mate. I 100% trust what you say, regarding who helped expose the huns...I came to the blogs quite late so always read phils blogs....but the point stands that it was the blogs that helped expose the huns....not the media. Do you honestly believe we would have heard about City of London police raiding ibrox in the daily record, had we not had the people you've mentioned tweeting and exposing it on line. You've sort of made my point for me.
I'd be very surprised if the Scottish media weren't aware of the EBTs. They would have been well briefed to remain quiet while visiting Murray in his Villa.

And whether JF can be arsed dealing with huns or not has nothing to do with my point on how he picks apart the medias attacks on Celtic....which he does quite well. Better than the Celtic board anyway.....I wonder if McCann would be so quiet on the matter?
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HH πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’›

City of London police uncovered the Ebts during the investigation into Boumsongs transfer

Rangers tax case blog and Paul McConvilles scots law blog who did all the digging so we'll agree to disagree on that one , but quite a few back in the day lifted folks work and made it there own

As for the other blogger with the nice breakdown of stories that will be the same guy who didn't have time ,,,his own words ,,, to deal with the vile huns posting comments on his site ,,,,yeah he gives you stories and that's all they are.

stories for clicks ,,,,do they take the club to task ,,,,,nope , they just tell stories

probably not
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HH πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’›

Latest posts

Back