Broony for me whether all you Haters like it or not

67ItHoL

It's unbelievable, it's incredulous, it's unthinkable that so called "Celtic Supporters" would disparage a man who has given us so many happy memories, practically all of his football life to the Hoops, won us more games and trophies than anyone has ever in the modern game, I give you "the haters", of SCOTT BROWN.

Where are the mild mannered supporters who I met in the Jungle, the Celtic end, the rangers end, the front stand. Yes we criticised, we roared at the team, we despaired, we worried that our team was not performing as it should, we were Celtic Supporters and no matter what came our way, we stood firm, we believed, we trusted our team, we had something that no other team in the land had and that was our devotion to the name of Celtic Football Club.

I inherited my love of Celtic from my Mother, she was fiercely protective of the Hoops, Charlie Tully was her Hero, she often spoke of the Celtic Fans who were polite, gentlemanly and considerate, respectable. Yes, I grew up believing and to be honest my Mother was not far wrong, we as Celtic Fans grew up respecting all people, no matter their origin or religion.

SCOTT BROWN, our Captain, deserves to make an appearance tomorrow, he is not finished as some would suggest, my advice to you all, is we need our Captain and we need him NOW. For those of you that disagree with my suggestion, I ask you not to criticise Scott Brown.

Not read anyone say he shouldn't make an appearance and I've not met a single scott brown "hater"......ive read that no one should be dropped for him and that he should get on in the 2nd half. Every celtic fan I know loves and respects Scott brown. But they love Celtic more and want to see the team lift the trophy. To do that they want to best 11 on the park and, going by the last 2 performances, the best 11 doesn't include Scott Brown.

It's unbelievable, it's incredulous, it's unthinkable that so called "Celtic Supporters" would disparage a man who has given us so many happy memories, practically all of his football life to the Hoops, won us more games and trophies than anyone has ever in the modern game, I give you "the haters", of SCOTT BROWN.

Where are the mild mannered supporters who I met in the Jungle, the Celtic end, the rangers end, the front stand. Yes we criticised, we roared at the team, we despaired, we worried that our team was not performing as it should, we were Celtic Supporters and no matter what came our way, we stood firm, we believed, we trusted our team, we had something that no other team in the land had and that was our devotion to the name of Celtic Football Club.

I inherited my love of Celtic from my Mother, she was fiercely protective of the Hoops, Charlie Tully was her Hero, she often spoke of the Celtic Fans who were polite, gentlemanly and considerate, respectable. Yes, I grew up believing and to be honest my Mother was not far wrong, we as Celtic Fans grew up respecting all people, no matter their origin or religion.

SCOTT BROWN, our Captain, deserves to make an appearance tomorrow, he is not finished as some would suggest, my advice to you all, is we need our Captain and we need him NOW. For those of you that disagree with my suggestion, I ask you not to criticise Scott Brown.
Get a grip ffs. Read the threads🙄

Haters? whit are you on? fur phuq's sake!🥢

Tosspot. All good Celts on here love Broony but are simply being realistic about what he brings to the team in the twilight of his playing career.

The only folk that hate Broony are the huns so don't bother taking offence on behalf of the captain and wake up and smell the coffee.

"Where are the mild mannered supporters who I met in the Jungle",obviously never been in the 'Jungle'! 🍺 😼
It used to be all tea parties in the jungle in the old days, wasn't it MD? Then at the end you'd all queue up at the closkroom with your raffle ticket to collect you top hat and tuxedo before proceeding in an orderly fashion to the nearest Gentleman's Club for sherry and tiffin!

It used to be all tea parties in the jungle in the old days, wasn't it MD? Then at the end you'd all queue up at the closkroom with your raffle ticket to collect you top hat and tuxedo before proceeding in an orderly fashion to the nearest Gentleman's Club for sherry and tiffin!
And use to drink their earl grey from the finest china cupsBB,with the pinky up, using words like 'old chap', 'dear bhoy' and 'oh my'! 🍺 :ROFLMAO:

If Broony is the captian taking the field tommorow it will be because thats exactly were the management see the battle been won and we can be confident that will be the reason, It will not be for sentmental reasons of that you can be sure and, I am sure, and how sure I am, is because Scott Brown is a winner and does not take a jersey for the sake of it. As has been said on here many a time, we play as a unit, as a team, with all cogs a part in the wheel, on or off the field of play. and Scott Brown would not have it any other way.
For a start history is not made by the eleven on the park, history is made by the efforts of all who played their part either by been on the park or been off the park encouraging and willing the victories.
But the good thing this week has been the build up has left the media chasing their tails as nothing has been given to them to arse wipe with their crayons, will he or wont he is exactly the type of dressing room i want to know of, Keep your opposition second guessing what formation would be setup around one man, whilst they are knowing other plans may be made for which they may not be able to combat or have the armoury to deal with.

Last edited:
And use to drink their earl grey from the finest china cupsBB,with the pinky up, using words like 'old chap', 'dear bhoy' and 'oh my'! 🍺 :ROFLMAO:
Oh the good old days of delightful mild mannered banter: "Oh that John Greig was a real bounder today" and the "the referee's a rascal". And yet you tell the Green Brigade about those magnificent gentler times and they look at you queer and don't believe you!

Back