Broony for me whether all you Haters like it or not

The only thing history will show at the top of the page is The huns stopped us gettin the 10....full stop .....read it and greet....The party is over ...the over weight lady has sung...we are pish....but aye I'll stay faithfull throo and throo cause thats what we dae :(
I will hold out whilst we win games, but, the problem is there to see and has not been plugged.

that Broony header
& great him havin yet another glory day today & he's a Celtic legend, but his time is def past for being first name on teamsheet from now on.

Unlikely Soro would hav played into scumbag naismiths hands as easily.
that hun scumbag knows if you can wind up & get away with assaults & make it a dog fight in the middle - it levels the field & also allows corrupt refs to selectively see Celtic as bad!

naismith thug needs to be ignored laughd at & played around like in first half, but Broony tiring in the second allowd the scum to get at him & then to other Bhoys.

100% Worth the uncomfort of watchin the unnecessary need to make a match of it, when u get 2 see that naismiths scumbag face hurtin so at the end.
No reading that eitherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The daily ranger quotes

"The Celtic captain was then on the end of a bit of rough treatment from Naismith as the Scotland international appeared to stand on Brown's leg."

Appeared to stand on his leg πŸ€”πŸ€” No "appeared" about it. He looked at him on the ground and stamped on him.....twice, if you watch the replay. I wonder how that paragraph would look had it been the other way round.

"Into the second half the striker accidentally caught his opponent with an arm as he gesticulated on a corner."

He elbowed him in the face....several times during the corner. Yellow card seems to be the rule at the moment for elbow to the face.

"That earned the Hearts man a booking, though his opponent looked a little sheepish in the aftermath."

Then, without the writer condemning the we ugly bastards actions at all during the game, he has a wee dig at Brown.

Enjoy their pain at the moment. They are seething. God bless Broony for their hurt.

I give you "the haters", of SCOTT BROWN.
What on m-ars are you talking about ? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here but 'haters of Scott brown '? Dont make me laugh πŸ˜‚ sorry made me laugh. You'll find that thread in the fester fester site's threads. All Celtic supporters live scott brown, probably as hes our most successful captain in the modern day era 2nd only to the great ceaser himself. Are you suggesting that we should let him play out his career at CP until hes 45 and in goals? You have to look at the facts, the facts are hes been overused at his age when theres a stonking player ready to replace him , something weve ben looking for, for many years now. We have to use him sparingly for the remainder of his last season or we'll lose his services for same remainder. Broony is , well broony, words dont do him justice bar hes a player every side wants in their team. Still you have to be doing it every single game at Celtic or move over for someone else who win. Does that make me a hater ? I hope not cos I'll fn hate that πŸ™‚

The daily ranger quotes

"The Celtic captain was then on the end of a bit of rough treatment from Naismith as the Scotland international appeared to stand on Brown's leg."

Appeared to stand on his leg πŸ€”πŸ€” No "appeared" about it. He looked at him on the ground and stamped on him.....twice, if you watch the replay. I wonder how that paragraph would look had it been the other way round.

"Into the second half the striker accidentally caught his opponent with an arm as he gesticulated on a corner."

He elbowed him in the face....several times during the corner. Yellow card seems to be the rule at the moment for elbow to the face.

"That earned the Hearts man a booking, though his opponent looked a little sheepish in the aftermath."

Then, without the writer condemning the we ugly bastards actions at all during the game, he has a wee dig at Brown.

Enjoy their pain at the moment. They are seething. God bless Broony for their hurt.
Aye read this guff online ( no name associated with the piece). Forget about his death defying leap to hammer the ball with a header to which Griffiths ( hed be a great white shark if he wasn't human) forget hes 35 and forget about the treatment he received, only difference is broony can take it as much as he gives it. Nosmith can give it but cant take it unless it's up the erse or is it.elba ? Always mistake the two 😷

Members online

Latest posts

Back