Broony for me whether all you Haters like it or not

Lots a fans oan here very few SUPPORTERS ☹️☹️☹️
Just different times, expectations and experiences fella
We’re all rooting for the cause, some of us experienced the painful times that the manky mob are suffering now so we react differently to losing a few games with that behind us.
Those experiences didn’t make me any more or less of a celtic fan, they just gave me a heavy dose of perspective

It's unbelievable, it's incredulous, it's unthinkable that so called "Celtic Supporters" would disparage a man who has given us so many happy memories, practically all of his football life to the Hoops, won us more games and trophies than anyone has ever in the modern game, I give you "the haters", of SCOTT BROWN.

Where are the mild mannered supporters who I met in the Jungle, the Celtic end, the rangers end, the front stand. Yes we criticised, we roared at the team, we despaired, we worried that our team was not performing as it should, we were Celtic Supporters and no matter what came our way, we stood firm, we believed, we trusted our team, we had something that no other team in the land had and that was our devotion to the name of Celtic Football Club.

I inherited my love of Celtic from my Mother, she was fiercely protective of the Hoops, Charlie Tully was her Hero, she often spoke of the Celtic Fans who were polite, gentlemanly and considerate, respectable. Yes, I grew up believing and to be honest my Mother was not far wrong, we as Celtic Fans grew up respecting all people, no matter their origin or religion.

SCOTT BROWN, our Captain, deserves to make an appearance tomorrow, he is not finished as some would suggest, my advice to you all, is we need our Captain and we need him NOW. For those of you that disagree with my suggestion, I ask you not to criticise Scott Brown.
I agree

Nothing about sentimentality and pure will power and leadership and presence.

Could well be his last ever final as captain.

And I think he will be more than up for it.

first pick on my team sheet

I would stick Soro next to him with Turnbull as 10 linking forward and midfield

Cal and christie as inside forwards supporting mid and forwards with Griffiths up top

Laxalt julien duffy Ajer back 4

And any1 of 3 keepers in goal

I agree

Nothing about sentimentality and pure will power and leadership and presence.

Could well be his last ever final as captain.

And I think he will be more than up for it.

first pick on my team sheet

I would stick Soro next to him with Turnbull as 10 linking forward and midfield

Cal and christie as inside forwards supporting mid and forwards with Griffiths up top

Laxalt julien duffy Ajer back 4

And any1 of 3 keepers in goal
I would be along the same lines tet as a team selection.
Just not getting it as to why griff is getting so little playing time, not buying into that constant bollox of not being fit.

I would be along the same lines tet as a team selection.
Just not getting it as to why griff is getting so little playing time, not buying into that constant bollox of not being fit.
he has the most accurate shot and he finds wee gaps and free kicks kicks are deadly imo

even an unfit Griffiths gets a game at right back instead of frimpong and I suspect he would play it better even though he isn't a defender either

his passing is miles better than a fit elyou and if he had same gam time im certain he would be higher in scoring charts

works hard

reads game

finds spaces and can be jammy when you need it

And his accuracy with shooting alone makes him my first pick number 9

but hey ho. whoever gets nod gets my backing

Last edited:
he has the most accurate shot and he finds wee gaps free kicks are deadly imo

even an unfit Griffiths gets a game at right back instead of frimpong and I suspect he would play it better even though he isn't a defender either

his passing is miles better than a fit elyou and if he had same gam time im certain he would be higher in scoring charts

works hard

reads game

finds spaces and can be jammy when you need it

And his accuracy with shooting alone makes him my first pick number 9

but hey ho. whoever gets nod gets my backing
What's more he will be edgar to get back playing with been recalled to the Scotland camp with the euros next summer

i liked the insight strachan gave when lenny was pulled. Asked Tommy Burns to do it and he said no, lol. that's where lenny is now, difference is lenny is on his own i think. This year was about the 10 for me. but now I think id rather be with lenny. The board fukked him over to line their pockets. hideous creatures. Lenny is a celt to heart. He will fuk it up choosing his old pals. thats just our way i guess. I've not been a fan of him as a manager, but its better to fail together.

that Broony header
& great him havin yet another glory day today & he's a Celtic legend, but his time is def past for being first name on teamsheet from now on.

Unlikely Soro would hav played into scumbag naismiths hands as easily.
that hun scumbag knows if you can wind up & get away with assaults & make it a dog fight in the middle - it levels the field & also allows corrupt refs to selectively see Celtic as bad!

naismith thug needs to be ignored laughd at & played around like in first half, but Broony tiring in the second allowd the scum to get at him & then to other Bhoys.

100% Worth the uncomfort of watchin the unnecessary need to make a match of it, when u get 2 see that naismiths scumbag face hurtin so at the end.

that Broony header
& great him havin yet another glory day today & he's a Celtic legend, but his time is def past for being first name on teamsheet from now on.

that hun scumbag knows if you can wind up & get away with assaults & make it a dog fight in the middle - it levels the field & also allows corrupt refs to selectively see Celtic as bad!

naismith thug needs to be ignored laughd at & played around like in first half, but Broony tiring in the second allowd the scum to get at him & then to other Bhoys.

Worth the uncomfort of watchin unnecessary need to make a match of it when u get 2 see that naismiths scumbag face hurtin so at the end.
Pish!

that Broony header

Worth the uncomfort of watchin unnecessary need to make a match of it when u get 2 see that naismiths scumbag face hurtin so at the end.
No even reading that 😂😂😂😂

Ah remember a debate in the jungle ,whether one preferred earl grey to darjeeling,it turned fierce,when one chap mentioned tetleys,in a teabag of all things! 🍺 🥳
I read in the Times once that the watercress sandwich stall once ran out of pan bread and served up plain instead, the jungle chaps wrote a strongly worded letter to the directors suffice to say it never happened again

that Broony header

100% Worth the uncomfort of watchin the unnecessary need to make a match of it, when u get 2 see that naismiths scumbag face hurtin so at the end.
Soro made an indecisive pass that led to the third Hearts goal and thats the wee bit that of indecisiveness that a good captain or experienced guy brings to a team, lines should have been cleared out of danger and not lead to cheap free kicks,
Hearts were dangerous from set pieces and the game plan obvious to see, because we also had a rookie keeper in they piled high balls on top of him with players bullying him, that was the difference today. Would have played an experienced keeper, but I would also still have started with Broony to take the fight.
Worth his weight in gold, but someone has to step up to the plate and take the armband and leadership off him and let him sit back and make cameo apperances.

The only thing history will show at the top of the page is The huns stopped us gettin the 10....full stop .....read it and greet....The party is over ...the over weight lady has sung...we are pish....but aye I'll stay faithfull throo and throo cause thats what we dae :(

Latest posts

Back