Bruce sacked….should we be worried?

That’s Steve Bruce been sacked from Newcastle, with an £8 million pay off
They will be looking to appoint an big name manager, they’ll be a few managers moving about as positions become available, having a knock on effect, I know Newcastle are looking for a manager with a winning track record and will pay to get him, but should we be concerned as a few manager jobs are likely to be up for grabs
Naw

Surely even sevco could,nt lower themselves Brincbhoy after he refused the job in 2017.

HH
There is nothing that lot wouldn't lower themselves to. Remember those "traitors" they despised because they walked away from the new club after they refused to be TUPEd across from Deadco? Within a couple of years all was forgotten and they were welcomed back at Ibrokes as returning heroes. I'd be delighted if McInnes took over as the next manager of sevco.

There is nothing that lot wouldn't lower themselves to. Remember those "traitors" they despised because they walked away from the new club after they refused to be TUPEd across from Deadco? Within a couple of years all was forgotten and they were welcomed back at Ibrokes as returning heroes. I'd be delighted if McInnes took over as the next manager of sevco.
You imbibing again they’ll no go fur Mcwinless oh ma sides

HH 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back