Bury Football Club (Merged)

I think I''ve solved that particular conundrum as the town is called Bury St Edmunds so change the name to Celtic St Edmunds. Interestingly the town is named after St Edmund the martyr who was killed by Ubba and Ivar Lothbrook the sons of Ragnar and descendants of Ajer Ironsides so in a way this would be an act of healing and conquest Rolloed into one.
Bury St Edmunds (60 miles from London) is a completely different place to Bury (about 8 miles from Manchester)

So Bolton and Bury have until 5 o clock today to come up with the money to survive or they could both be expelled from the league, I hope they can get out of the mess they are in but it won't be a 5 way agreement carve up, that can only happen in our wee country with our corrupt SFA. Ah well, it least it will be fun reading the usual suspects in the press and what their views are on the subject, I sense reality gymnastics from our scribes.
For any lurking huns, yir teams deid, RIP.

So Bolton and Bury have until 5 o clock today to come up with the money to survive or they could both be expelled from the league, I hope they can get out of the mess they are in but it won't be a 5 way agreement carve up, that can only happen in our wee country with our corrupt SFA. Ah well, it least it will be fun reading the usual suspects in the press and what their views are on the subject, I sense reality gymnastics from our scribes.
This will be interesting to see if the English FA allow them to liquidize and keep their History.

Dont understand the RIP bit??? Let them RIH instead

Back