Call it Out - Has Called Them Out

View attachment 2405
Parents shd hang their heeds in shame?????..Why..just why???..Their can be NO MIRRORS in this cunts hoose?????

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.........
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...oh my God....my poor sides.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
I saw this on my phone at work today, a short while ago, ....got home and put it on the large computer screen....AND JUST can't stop laughing......... it's the funniest thing I've seen for a long, long time....its not even about the horrible simpleton bedecked in the... in the... in the onesy!!!

Its the face on the guy on his right that's half hidden for fear of gettin' it banged from the 'looney tune' on HIS right that does it for me....HA HA HA..

I've put into words what I think he's saying to himself, while he's looking at 'him' and it goes like this.......

'Do you 'no realise how ridiculous you look in that garb, you fat smelly fuck 'o a choob'

'the photographer 'll be havin' a right piss take wi' you, when this goes out there, ya clown ye'

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

what do you guys think he's thinking?

.....answers here...when I can stop laughin'

ha ha ha ha ha
no more stoppit....PLEEEEEEEASE

Oh no......ha ha ha ha ........................................

BTW.....ha ha ha ha....
sorry...... got to stop laughing...
... is that pigeon shit all over him.......
ha ha ha ha ha

I just can't stop laughing..........the girl sitting in her car driving alongside me on the Kingsway, who was also stopped at the roundabout on my way home, must think I'm mental, 'cos I was in absolute fits laughing all the way at this picture, and she looked at me like I was some sort of a dangerous bastard hun job...........or something.....
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .......
I blame Broony.....
ha ha ha

BTW.....ha ha ha ha....
sorry...... got to stop laughing...
... is that pigeon shit all over him.......
ha ha ha ha ha

I just can't stop laughing..........the girl sitting in her car driving alongside me on the Kingsway, who was also stopped at the roundabout on my way home, must think I'm mental, 'cos I was in absolute fits laughing all the way at this picture, and she looked at me like I was some sort of a dangerous bastard hun job...........or something.....
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .......
I blame Broony.....
ha ha ha
Ma pleasure m8????..That believe it or not is wan ae the better looking Cunts!!??????..I myself cannot fathom whit the fuk rolls abt in this ??Clowns Nappa but sawdust must be prevalent ???????

Gotta be said.................thanks for all the chuckles the day :LOL::LOL: brilliant!!!

Definitely tic,
gonna have to start blamin' Sean now, for my sore sides.

I'm sure whoever took that photo musta knew what he was doin' puttin' it out there, and givin' us all the fits o' laughter.
Can't believe there really is a manky hun out there wi' a sense o' humour.....

I'm only gettin' myself together now..........almost two hours later......

Cheers Sean........but if spill my supper all over the place for laughin' my missus will gi' you the bill............:D

Hail Hail bud,......or should I say Murph......or Kronenbourg....
:love::love::love:

Definitely tic,
gonna have to start blamin' Sean now, for my sore sides.

I'm sure whoever took that photo musta knew what he was doin' puttin' it out there, and givin' us all the fits o' laughter.
Can't believe there really is a manky hun out there wi' a sense o' humour.....

I'm only gettin' myself together now..........almost two hours later......

Cheers Sean........but if spill my supper all over the place for laughin' my missus will gi' you the bill............:D

Hail Hail bud,......or should I say Murph......or Kronenbourg....
:love::love::love:
If u sit beside that bell-end drinks are on the hoose m8??????

Hey guys and gals, I'm tryin' my best NOT to think about that picture on here earlier from Sean without laughin' anymore... and I nearly got to four minutes then burst out in fits all over again....only to see an absolute horror show o' a hummin' hun wummin' ...at least I think it was a wummin'....
and even that fat berg of a skank can't stop me from getting that guys face outta my head...
oh no.....ha ha ha ha ha ............

but well done Sean...I see what you did there....you gave us that gruesome threesome to split our sides, then you gave us that gruesome Govan gargoyle to help with the laughter pain.....maybe so she could give some 'relief' !!!

Well I knocked that back rapid, and burst out laughin'......AGAIN!!!
It didn't work mate.....but thanks anyway.....

Oh no......................

Back