Call it Out - Has Called Them Out

Hey guys and gals, I'm tryin' my best NOT to think about that picture on here earlier from Sean without laughin' anymore... and I nearly got to four minutes then burst out in fits all over again....only to see an absolute horror show o' a hummin' hun wummin' ...at least I think it was a wummin'....
and even that fat berg of a skank can't stop me from getting that guys face outta my head...
oh no.....ha ha ha ha ha ............

but well done Sean...I see what you did there....you gave us that gruesome threesome to split our sides, then you gave us that gruesome Govan gargoyle to help with the laughter pain.....maybe so she could give some 'relief' !!!

Well I knocked that back rapid, and burst out laughin'......AGAIN!!!
It didn't work mate.....but thanks anyway.....

Oh no......................
20190416_184334.jpg
Fuk me, is there nae LIMIT tae these Cunts UGLINESS!!?????????

Hey guys and gals, I'm tryin' my best NOT to think about that picture on here earlier from Sean without laughin' anymore... and I nearly got to four minutes then burst out in fits all over again....only to see an absolute horror show o' a hummin' hun wummin' ...at least I think it was a wummin'....
and even that fat berg of a skank can't stop me from getting that guys face outta my head...
oh no.....ha ha ha ha ha ............

but well done Sean...I see what you did there....you gave us that gruesome threesome to split our sides, then you gave us that gruesome Govan gargoyle to help with the laughter pain.....maybe so she could give some 'relief' !!!

Well I knocked that back rapid, and burst out laughin'......AGAIN!!!
It didn't work mate.....but thanks anyway.....

Oh no......................

Well yer mammy telt ye JC. Aboot they wummin.

Apart fae anythin else a horrible can’t give relief only torments like freddy fkn kruger ????

Well yer mammy telt ye JC. Aboot they wummin.

Apart fae anythin else a horrible can’t give relief only torments like freddy fkn kruger ????

But she never mentioned Govan Maria...!!!
and after the afternoon I've had, I'm away tae have a lie down....and it wasn't wi' workin' for a change.
Thanks to all the contributers for the hilarity today...but it's a wee rest aff this site...otherwise it's the A & E at Ninewells for me!!.

But she never mentioned Govan Maria...!!!
and after the afternoon I've had, I'm away tae have a lie down....and it wasn't wi' workin' for a change.
Thanks to all the contributers for the hilarity today...but it's a wee rest aff this site...otherwise it's the A & E at Ninewells for me!!.

You get that lie down darlin. We want you back fighting fit for the giggles the morra pal ??

Back