Calling out a "Fan"

Lubos left peg

We have just signed a young Irish player who is supposedly a top talent.
Neil Lennon also flew out to France and convinced a top French defender to sign for us. Our new signing complimented Lennon and stated it was a factor on him signing.
Now where is that thread Mr Celtic "Fan" praising our manager.
You are very quick to attack the club you support. Your last thread was an attack on Lennon and how he couldn't bring decent players to our club.
A U20s world cup winner and stand out defender in the French league any good for you. I look forward to your next post praising our signings and manager ??????

Neil Lennon also flew out to France and convinced a top French defender to sign for us. Our new signing complimented Lennon and stated it was a factor on him signing.
You are very quick to attack the club you support. Your last thread was an attack on Lennon and how he couldn't bring decent players to our club.
A U20s world cup winner and stand out defender in the French league any good for you. I look forward to your next post praising our signings and manager ??????

If you're talking about JFannyCelt, he just pops in to start a contentious thread then is never heard of until the next time he does it. He's a plant and a plank.

We have a few usual suspects when it comes to unsubstantiated rattle!

I had doubts Lenny would be a yes man and said so. Fuckibg delighted to have had that rammed down my throat. There’s room for more players Neil, keep them coming and show my fears up for the utter pish they were.

It's easy to get things wrong when it comes to football TV (have you managed to find davie Moyes yet JFan?)
But this guy only pops up to write negative pish then pisses off.
Moyes had defo signed, aye right. Then Turnbull apparently rejecting us was down to Lennon and Lennon wouldnt be able to attract anyone decent. Yet he never come on to admit when hes called it wrong.
Next time we see him is when he attempts to make a mole hill into a mountain. I'm surprised hes no been on lambasting the board for missing out on the packet of Haribos who apparently is a mix between Delli Alli and Vieira. Personally I prefer the sour ones so not sure why the huns are getting all excited about that flavour ??

It's easy to get things wrong when it comes to football TV (have you managed to find davie Moyes yet JFan?)
But this guy only pops up to write negative pish then pisses off.
Moyes had defo signed, aye right. Then Turnbull apparently rejecting us was down to Lennon and Lennon wouldnt be able to attract anyone decent. Yet he never come on to admit when hes called it wrong.
Next time we see him is when he attempts to make a mole hill into a mountain. I'm surprised hes no been on lambasting the board for missing out on the packet of Haribos who apparently is a mix between Delli Alli and Vieira. Personally I prefer the sour ones so not sure why the huns are getting all excited about that flavour ??
Perhaps they prefer Aldi haribos to Lidl haribos.

Looks interesting, boab1916.

But how do you make a connection between the inbred group you posted, whose banjo-playing talents are in question, to Maradona?! If you can explain that, sir, you would have my eternal respect :D
Not a connection, think i just managed without realising i had linked your quote to my post, was merely an info reminder to some of the footie fans who read the blogs of this movie coming out. Maradona had everything at his hands, yet he threw it away.

Not a connection, think i just managed without realising i had linked your quote to my post, was merely an info reminder to some of the footie fans who read the blogs of this movie coming out. Maradona had everything at his hands, yet he threw it away.
Made me love football when I was wee though.

86 World Cup he was was on a different level from anybody I have ever watched.

Messi is dynamite but for me Maradona was just a notch higher

Hard to compare? Messi is very efficient which probably makes him better team player. but Maradona was the most entertaining player I ever seen on tv

Back