Calling out a "Fan"

Maradona. Greatest player who ever lived, or ever will live.

A magician on the filed in an age when the opposition could slaughter you legally.

The only person ever to get near him was the Butcher of Bilbao who broke his leg when Diego was with Barca.

Even then, he was back at it months later.

Raised football to an art form, simply breath-taking natural ability. Won a World Cup by himself, took Napoli to a scuddeto himself, scored the greatest header the world has ever seen in that 86 World cup. Capable of playing like a mad genius even when he was oot his nut on coke.

Everyone else is playing for title of second-best player of all time. When Maradona finally snorts the line that finishes him off, the number 10 jersey should be retiered from top-level football worldwide.
And the drug cartels should drop the decimal system when measuring out shipments.

A magician on the filed in an age when the opposition could slaughter you legally.

The only person ever to get near him was the Butcher of Bilbao who broke his leg when Diego was with Barca.

Raised football to an art form, simply breath-taking natural ability. Won a World Cup by himself, took Napoli to a scuddeto himself, scored the greatest header the world has ever seen in that 86 World cup. Capable of playing like a mad genius even when he was oot his nut on coke.

Everyone else is playing for title of second-best player of all time. When Maradona finally snorts the line that finishes him off, the number 10 jersey should be retiered from top-level football worldwide.
And the drug cartels should drop the decimal system when measuring out shipments.
seen Maradona at Hampden, when he ripped the pish oot ae us,seen Pele in 1996 when Bremner kicked him aff the park,then ah watched him in 1970!, sorry Sandman, but Pele wiz the greatest,the Brazilian government even passed a law barring him from signing furra team ootside ae Brazil!!!!!

Took a provincial club Napoli and won 2 scuddettos against all probitbilites,juve,Milano ,inter, sampadoria any northern club not club from the sud! Genius player ...check out why they never won a third the mystery of Napoli and the 3rd title...?

I am watching a Battle of wounded knee documentary Larry, the reason i am watching is someone made a remark towards Motherwell Turnbull and Celtic as if in battle, i had heard os wounded knee and out of curiosity looked it up, this was no battle, it was genocide

Correct. A book that was popular when I was in high school -- I had to read it for a class then -- was "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee," which gives the U.S. expansionist history from the native perspective. Good book. Sadly, has nothing to do with David Turnbull . . . .

Correct. A book that was popular when I was in high school -- I had to read it for a class then -- was "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee," which gives the U.S. expansionist history from the native perspective. Good book. Sadly, has nothing to do with David Turnbull . . . .
Bit glib that mate if you actually understood it ..it's about 300yrs of Genocide and the eradication of a people and a Race that had been hunted and Slaughter for no other reason than they weren't white with European values...wherever the fuck that means, ' the ghost dance' is heart breaking trying to evoke spririts from the past to relive present suffering .check the full story out.

Bit glib that mate if you actually understood it ..it's about 300yrs of Genocide and the eradication of a people and a Race that had been hunted and Slaughter for no other reason than they weren't white with European values...wherever the fuck that means, ' the ghost dance' is heart breaking trying to evoke spririts from the past to relive present suffering .check the full story out.
Buffy St Marie. "Soldier Blue,phuqin heartbreaking Galway!

You serious? I know completely the plight of these people and have been on the streets protesting on their behalf. Since the '70s. So you may want to tone down the assumptions, pal.

Correct to a degree Michael. Heart breaking to truly understand what the native Americans went through and are still going through.HH
Immgrates not well come
You serious? I know completely the plight of these people and have been on the streets protesting on their behalf. Since the '70s. So you may want to tone down the assumptions, pal.
Sorry what assumptions pal? Mibbee you are in a position to educate me pal? Can only go by what l have read and researched,sorry if you found my txt offence.

Sorry what assumptions pal? Mibbee you are in a position to educate me pal?

Gladly, pal. You said I was glib. Glib about what? Do you even know what glib means?

"If I actually understand it . . . " What the fuck does that mean? Do you honestly think I don't know? Are you that pretentious?

I was just responding to boab1916's post, since it was addressed to me, and has nothing to do with any degree of levity on the topic. I know the history, probably better than you.

Class dismissed.

Gladly, pal. You said I was glib. Glib about what? Do you even know what glib means?

"If I actually understand it . . . " What the fuck does that mean? Do you honestly think I don't know? Are you that pretentious?

I was just responding to boab1916's post, since it was addressed to me, and has nothing to do with any degree of levity on the topic. I know the history, probably better than you.

Class dismissed.
For the record l was putting out there as an opinion sorry if l cut across your conversations. Gilb do l know the meaning? Certainly do! Pretentious certainly not! If you want to go down the road of plight of the native Americans start with the whole of the Americans south,central and north. Am sure you can educate me from the conquistadors to Columbus to the present day always willing to learn.

blanket's,smallpox,genocide through famine,concentration camps,ethnic cleansing! rule brittania, ah wiser man than me said ye don't forge an empire by being nice, aaddendum,the opium wars!

Members online

No members online now.

Back