Celtic and Catholicism

its you who have a strange moniker picture and its quite an elaborate wee creation

thought you might fancy sharing what it means to you?
were you on the mushrooms when you created it or did you find it and think that represents my views?

Oh and for the record

I go to mass

Sometimes, 5 or 6 times a year

My wife and I got married, 13 years ago today in a beautiful Catholic Church in Rome πŸ‘

Oh and for the record

I go to mass

Sometimes, 5 or 6 times a year

My wife and I got married, 13 years ago today in a beautiful Catholic Church in Rome πŸ‘
you go along for the mushroom chat and the creation of the myth?

Yeah, bang on!

What is a blue order? Is that like the orange order only not orange but blue?
yeah something like that but since you keep up to date with all the celtic blog chat you will be familiar with smack a fenian day

And the other lovely little songs they they claim are cultural and not racially motivated or sectarian

All just for the banter

yeah something like that but since you keep up to date with all the celtic blog chat you will be foamier with smack a fenian day

And the other lovely little songs they they claim are cultural and not racially motivated or sectarian

All just for the banter

Sound like a lovely bunch...they fit right into the narrative of my "moniker"

See what I did there πŸ‘

Have a good day before the day before the game oh serious one πŸ‘

See what I did there πŸ‘

Have a good day before the day before the game oh serious one πŸ‘
I dont really think im that serious. im just curious to get to know the real Docco

Give off some weird vibes my man

Something off about your chat

Devious I think is the word im looking for

Hence reason I may appear serious

I dont really think im that serious. im just curious to get to know the real Docco

Give off some weird vibes my man

Something off about your chat

Devious I think is the word im looking for

Hence reason I may appear serious
Devious??
A bit Harsh!
I could retort about the serial killeresque style of you writing but I won't....no wait I have...sorry πŸ‘πŸ€£

Back