Celtic at Dundee, Tues 26-Dec-2023 at 3pm. Ref=D Robertson VAR=G Aitken

Couldn't care about stats, just been watching the Celtic.
If these displays and tactics are good enough and your happy then that's grand but for me I don't want my blood pressure going through the roof when we're up against dreary shite teams with shite players who we should be comfortably dealing with with attacking, passing football played the proper Celtic way.
Other teams know we are going to go with one up front. They then fill their box with defenders knowing that any crosses will not reach our strikers head(usually) and so we have to pass through a very crowded box.
How long before this "anti football" kills the game as a spectacle ??

That game yesterday reminded me of our auld school dances....

Slow slow quick quick slow.... But unlike the dances this time the quick was a better experience 😜😜.

Dare we hope they are starting to gell 🤔. The 2 extra in midfield pushing forward certainly had SHADES of last season, would still like to see the wingers looking for our strikers rather than the smash across the goal....

Still a good (ish) display and 3pts... Time for our manager to start asking questions about VAR decisions.. No point others voicing their opinions if we are stum...

Bring on the bog slurpers...

Last edited:
Great win,I got up to Dundee at 12.50,no ticket bursting for the toilet so up a go walk in the open gates into the toilet,the place is full off police and stewards,no one questions me why I'm in ,I see a camera man going in with cables so I followed him in and went right up to the cameras beside him after a nervous hour the gates open and in come the fans and I've done it blagged my way in to a free Celtic game,the first time since I was last lifted over the turnstiles by my uncles,in the seventies,

Great win,I got up to Dundee at 12.50,no ticket bursting for the toilet so up a go walk in the open gates into the toilet,the place is full off police and stewards,no one questions me why I'm in ,I see a camera man going in with cables so I followed him in and went right up to the cameras beside him after a nervous hour the gates open and in come the fans and I've done it blagged my way in to a free Celtic game,the first time since I was last lifted over the turnstiles by my uncles,in the seventies,
It now seems any Tim dick or McGarrell can get a freebie
👏👏👏👏

HH 🥳

Back