Celtic at Dundee, Tues 26-Dec-2023 at 3pm. Ref=D Robertson VAR=G Aitken

And no, Mikey J did not prove his detractors wrong today. If anything, he proved them right. I don't think many questioned his ability, but they did criticise his final ball and decision-making. Today he finally chose the correct options and it came off for him.

Can he do it week in, week out? And stay fit? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, the he has a future with us. If not then he probably needs to move elsewhere.

But well done for him today.

Another team who sat back and wasted time when it was 0-0, trying to frustrate us, and trying to bully us when they did hoof the ball upfield, must be murder paying to watch Dundee...our finishing was poor, but wee Mikey, giving him his due, came on and grabbed the opportunity with both hands, well done son, now keep it going for the rest of the season, I thought Taylor was great today, big question for next week with CCV coming off, Stephen Welsh was steady and big Scales once again, solid at the back as well, our Canadian Bhoy AJ, always plays hard, all of them deserve a pat on the back...did big Joe have a save to make ? Happy Boxing Day FTH

Strange game. Never looked like we would lose. Dominated the match completely but never looked comfortable for the win. Insane amount of shots on goal. Insane amount of corners...but very few clear cut chances...then to top it all off, Mickey comes on to get a double. Footballs a mad game.

That being said. Not looking forward to the Derby....😬😬
Yer jist pissed aff cos me an you predicted they wid get a pen. Let's predict that again against the huns, but I've a feeling we might both be right.

Probably Welsh mate.
Welsh has dun Awrite against the FILTH b4 & can CERTAINLY handle Doofy upfront fur them!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They are UTTER SHITE, have beat Fukin NAEBDY & waeoot VAR we'd be oot ae Fukin site regardless ae oor 2 defeats!! Gap wid be at least 12 but Al take 5 after Sat & their game in hands against Hibs so hopefully be still 4 minimum! Left their MIDDEN 4 clear so it's no change!! Sign a LB & Sumwan that kin stick the baw in the net & wae the usual Hun New Yr VINO COLLAPSO it's Goodnight Vienna!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣

Welsh has dun Awrite against the FILTH b4 & can CERTAINLY handle Doofy upfront fur them!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They are UTTER SHITE, have beat Fukin NAEBDY & waeoot VAR we'd be oot ae Fukin site regardless ae oor 2 defeats!! Gap wid be at least 12 but Al take 5 after Sat & their game in hands against Hibs so hopefully be still 4 minimum! Left their MIDDEN 4 clear so it's no change!! Sign a LB & Sumwan that kin stick the baw in the net & wae the usual Hun New Yr VINO COLLAPSO it's Goodnight Vienna!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣
You are one smooth talking bassa Sean!! 🤣🤣

Is Vickers out?
We won't know until next Saturday, I figure it might have been a precaution, due to Rudden trying to give it the big I AM...CCV had a couple of wrestling matches with their asshole keeper, and back line, so a yellow was always a possibility, given the officials, and we'll probably get "It's day to day, and we'll make the decision come game time..." But, I could be talking through the hole in my arse, as usual HH

We need to be ruthless with these tadgers on Saturday ..bring them right back down to earth then be relentless after the winter break .Fuckin sick listening to folk saying how much they've improved and how great the baldy manager is.Just go out and fucking doo them.

Last edited:
I think we all know we are not great at the moment I'm probably one of the worst on here for fearing the worst.
But you feel it when you know we are a force and none of us are in that place at the moment.
However here we are still at top of the League when we are no where near it.
That in itself speaks volumes about our challengers.
Yes they have a game in hand and look on the up.
But regardless of our slump they still trail us going into this Saturday.
Am I confident for Sat .....no but not because they are any good... because we are no where near it.
Still let's hope we can unite from the stands to the field and just somehow give it a final push despite our shortcomings to get over the line against the scum the Mib/Var and destroy all their hopes that always kills them.

I know he’s not everybody’s favourite but I was pleased for Mikey today.
When things are not working for him the crowd are on his back straight away. I remember Ange saying you have to try the difficult passes to make things happen.
Im not saying he is Celtic level but if he is wearing the hoops he should get a bit of support
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back