Celtic consulting lawyers over ‘pathetic comments’ from TalkSport Presenter

I hope our club take this very seriously.

I'm sure they will jinky...I'm sure there is a "extremely shocked and disappointed" statement being wrote up as we speak. I have absolutely no faith in our board in dealing with these matters....if they were of any use we wouldnt see shite like this every other week from every crayon munching "sports journalist" or radio presenter in the land.

It is now time for Celtic FC to be proactive on this scurrilous innuendo. Sue Mr. Graham and Talksport as being jointly and severally liable. See it through publicly to the end. No mealy mouthed apologies. Damages are the only penalty they understand. Donate the damages as an appreciation to front line workers. Sends and unequivocal message to the next party that wants to try the same. HH

I'm sure they will jinky...I'm sure there is a "extremely shocked and disappointed" statement being wrote up as we speak. I have absolutely no faith in our board in dealing with these matters....if they were of any use we wouldnt see shite like this every other week from every crayon munching "sports journalist" or radio presenter in the land.
Yes Lubo ,if the powers that be at Celtic want to turn a blind eye ,well? What does that say about protecting the club and fans good name ,not a lot ,but have a feeling maybe things are a changing ,been at the end of 💩 like this far to often,have they got the balls ? Only time will tell ,hh

If the board see Celtic as a global club and a global business then they have a fiduciary obligation to protect the good name and reputation of the brand. It has a financial value as an intangible asset. This is what all global business does if the brand name is being tarnished and undermined by outside influences and especially if it is being done deliberately through innuendo without proof. This attack negatively affects the reputation of all Celtic stakeholders and our sponsors as well. This must now be fought tooth and nail to a finality, so a marker is set down for all those who would consider engaging in such nefarious activities in the future.
Step up Peter Lawell and the Celtic Board. HH.

The pricks got form...he called Liverpool supporters murderers

So is the airwaves now open to anything goes now. Nice radio show just stick on a knob jockey regardless who is listening to the show and bascally let them say what they want with no reprecussions, excellent just what society needs to bring up and create an uneducated and uninformed new generation, cheers radio for selling your soul for absouletly no reason other than playing to an illeterate gallery, hope your offspring fuck off from you for their benefit later in life .

Members online

Latest posts

Back