Celtic Family Unites – ‘We stand behind our Leader – One Neil Lennon’

He's Manager, not 'our leader'.
An we played shiyte again, in the 1st half. Make no fucking mistake we allowed a team of vastly inferior players take the game and the fucking lead. If Collum hadnt gave that Pen, where the fuck were the goals coming from.
Play like that in the qualifiers in europe and well get fucked, big time. They are a lot better than Hearts who havnt won a game for fucking ages.
Geez peeese.

who would ye have had instead of Neil Lennon Brim,
and he's not been claiming credit.
I wanted Clarke, but thats out now. I'll happily back NL, but i'm far from convinced can he put his stamp on the squad as quickly and as effectively as BR did. Lets remember, BR brought in Sincy, Moussa, and Paddy Roberts, and went on an invincible run, has NL got those sort of targets on his radar or on his phone contacts when all he's been is at fucking Hibs? I dont think so.

Last edited:
I wanted Clarke, but thats out now. I'll happily back NL, but i'm far from convinced can he put his stamp on the squad as quickly and as effectively as BR did. Lets remember, BR brought in Sincy, Moussa, and Paddy Roberts, and went on an invincible run, has NL got those sort of targets on is radar or on his phone contacts when all he's been is at fucking Hibs? I dont think so.
wanyama,virgil van dijk,leigh griffiths,tom rogic,fraser forster,lustig,commons,stokes,hooper,ledley,mulgrew..... jist sayin

So? Whats it going tp take for NL to take a team struggling to beat 6th placed Hearts to CL qualifiers? Has he got a better gift of the gab that will convince PL or DD to release an enormous amount of funds? Or, as is more likely, we will sell. We will buy McKenna from Aberdeen, and maybe get a few loans in. French Eddy WILL be sold if a 20m+ bid comes in.
NL will take the flak for PL as he dismantles the squad, then he'll get the sack.

could happen Brim,if he disnae get backed he's phuqed,but even pistol pete must realise,we're watchin them like hawks,first sign of backsliding,the fans will be up in arms!
seen too many board's phuq Celtic up when we've been dominant!
it will happen, PL didnt like a savvy manager like BR, he probably would have hated Clarke, whos too outspoken. Naw NL is just right, for PL anyway.

it will happen, PL didnt like a savvy manager like BR, he probably would have hated Clarke, whos too outspoken. Naw NL is just right, for PL anyway.
think first time round emotion played a part in Lenny takin the gig,think this time he hold's the cards,dae ye want 10 in a row peter.... if ye do ah need this... remember Brim he's no accepted the job yet!

He's Manager, not 'our leader'.
An we played shiyte again, in the 1st half. Make no fucking mistake we allowed a team of vastly inferior players take the game and the fucking lead. If Collum hadnt gave that Pen, where the fuck were the goals coming from.
Play like that in the qualifiers in europe and well get fucked, big time. They are a lot better than Hearts who havnt won a game for fucking ages.
Geez peeese.

You don't sound very happy with Lennon as manager.

Do you think Rodgers is a better manager?

Can you talk me through the best manager you think would be interested coming to a club that isn't subsidised by Satellite tv megabucks?

What value did Rodgers bring to club?/

You mention a French dude who left for 20 million? Did he want to stay and would you sanction a 120K per week deal to hold him?

You mention Sinclair who has been pretty mediocre under both Rodgers and Lennon for over a year.

You mention Paddy Roberts. Should club have given him the wages he demanded when he wasn't even getting first team ahead of Forrest very often? Under Ronny or Rodgers.

You seem to be implying that lennon isn't good enough record to be Celtic manager. What makes you say that?

What is his win ratio?

Do you think the fact Rodgers took wages to 60M per year was an issue?

Im pretty certain these things don't interest you. You just want better players and winning is more important than adding value for money.

Did Rodgers add value for money?
Does Lennon add value for money?

What exactly is savvy about Rodgers?
What is not savvy about Lennon?

You don't sound very happy with Lennon as manager.

Do you think Rodgers is a better manager?

Can you talk me through the best manager you think would be interested coming to a club that isn't subsidised by Satellite tv megabucks?

What value did Rodgers bring to club?/

You mention a French dude who left for 20 million? Did he want to stay and would you sanction a 120K per week deal to hold him?

You mention Sinclair who has been pretty mediocre under both Rodgers and Lennon for over a year.

You mention Paddy Roberts. Should club have given him the wages he demanded when he wasn't even getting first team ahead of Forrest very often? Under Ronny or Rodgers.

You seem to be implying that lennon isn't good enough record to be Celtic manager. What makes you say that?

What is his win ratio?

Do you think the fact Rodgers took wages to 60M per year was an issue?

Im pretty certain these things don't interest you. You just want better players and winning is more important than adding value for money.

Did Rodgers add value for money?
Does Lennon add value for money?

What exactly is savvy about Rodgers?
What is not savvy about Lennon?
GO TET!!!!!
ah wiz gonnae post a thread aboot moonbeam managers and moonbeam signings,we're playing in a poverty stricken league ffs,but ye nailed it, again!!!!

Graffiti on the Wall . . .

What did it say? It said . . .

‘We stand behind our Leader – One Neil Lennon’ - that's the Graffiti on the Wall.

It's time for us all to put any differences aside on who should or should not have got the job and give Lenny our full backing - 100%.

Faithful through and through.

Agree?

https://thecelticstar.com/celtic-family-unites-we-stand-behind-our-leader-one-neil-lennon/
View attachment 2927

Absolutely.

Back