Celtic Family Unites – ‘We stand behind our Leader – One Neil Lennon’

It's not just in Scotland it's everywhere and maybe not drink.
What your saying if you dedicate your life to fitness and proper eating habits you'll be better equipped and are more than likely to become successful.
I don't disagree with that but especially here and many other places all over the world they don't necessarily follow that strict mantra and are successful.
I wish leigh Griffiths all the best and hopefully he can be better at his job and answer all critic's and naysayers by scoring a barrowload this season I wish him a world of good.
My mum used to say that you never know someone's story until you walk a week in there shoes.
It's not always open to interpretation people's lives it's not alway's they just need to do this and there lives will be better
It's not just as easy as that and people don't just choose to be depressed.
What I do know in Leighs situation is he wasn't happy how he was portrayed to people that didn't make for the best circumstances and his child is not well so in all alot to contend with but maybe alot more were all human were not robots and every person has there way of coping and dealing with things.
Sportswoman and men are all the same there human some are superhuman but they don't get to choose to be unwell and you just hope that they can come back stronger and pay back people who backed them in there time of need and also there kindness considerate and understanding of there circumstances when most people would of just told them to get on with it and seriously lacked empathy for everyone's life.
Hopefully Leigh Griffiths has his best season yet and to each person that's not coping with life I hope that they too have good people round them and that they can come through it the best they can HH

It's not just in Scotland it's everywhere and maybe not drink.
What your saying if you dedicate your life to fitness and proper eating habits you'll be better equipped and are more than likely to become successful.
I don't disagree with that but especially here and many other places all over the world they don't necessarily follow that strict mantra and are successful.
I wish leigh Griffiths all the best and hopefully he can be better at his job and answer all critic's and naysayers by scoring a barrowload this season I wish him a world of good.
My mum used to say that you never know someone's story until you walk a week in there shoes.
It's not always open to interpretation people's lives it's not alway's they just need to do this and there lives will be better
It's not just as easy as that and people don't just choose to be depressed.
What I do know in Leighs situation is he wasn't happy how he was portrayed to people that didn't make for the best circumstances and his child is not well so in all alot to contend with but maybe alot more were all human were not robots and every person has there way of coping and dealing with things.
Sportswoman and men are all the same there human some are superhuman but they don't get to choose to be unwell and you just hope that they can come back stronger and pay back people who backed them in there time of need and also there kindness considerate and understanding of there circumstances when most people would of just told them to get on with it and seriously lacked empathy for everyone's life.
Hopefully Leigh Griffiths has his best season yet and to each person that's not coping with life I hope that they too have good people round them and that they can come through it the best they can HH

Fantastic post bertie.

Met many in a gym that were thick as fuck and going nowhere.

How many young fit runners/joggers took heart attacks and died.

Im sure though if you have a healthy mind and soul there are many benefits to that not least, focus.

Can’t wait to see a healthy LG back. He can do it.

Back