Celtic Noise Update - What's New and other technical issues

Another wee update. Techie chaps telling me that we can't have two What's new buttons (one for forums and one for blogs) having tried to implement this for me. It's not possible to do this via the existing software system we use.

So what we are going to do is merge both again as per last week but amend the three blogs (The Celtic Star, The Celtic Blog and Video Celts) so that these site editors must click on the new Send to Celtic Noise category to have these posts appear on Celtic Noise and they will limit them to two or occasionally three per day (just sending the best articles). These will appear in What's new section but will be limited in number to mostly six in total spread throughout the day.

We'll trial it firstly with The Celtic Star and then add the other sites.

Are
Another wee update. Techie chaps telling me that we can't have two What's new buttons (one for forums and one for blogs) having tried to implement this for me. It's not possible to do this via the existing software system we use.

So what we are going to do is merge both again as per last week but amend the three blogs (The Celtic Star, The Celtic Blog and Video Celts) so that these site editors must click on the new Send to Celtic Noise category to have these posts appear on Celtic Noise and they will limit them to two or occasionally three per day (just sending the best articles). These will appear in What's new section but will be limited in number to mostly six in total spread throughout the day.

You sure they're tech guys WC?
Canny fix two buttons ?
I'm at ma fkn wits end wi aw these buttons 😅
How tf did we survive before 😆

I had a look at other sites using the same software and they all have just the one 'What's new' button. Wits End CSC
Dont think its a software issue, its more to do with most of us not being savvy with the site and just doing what we always do /did...

Dummiesrus.com.

For instance when I open the forum up it takes me to my last viewed page, I then always renew and stay on the whats new page , in the last week or so I've learned there are other ways to open up what you want to see..

Dont think its a software issue, its more to do with most of us not being savvy with the site and just doing what we always do /did...

Dummiesrus.com.

For instance when I open the forum up it takes me to my last viewed page, I then always renew and stay on the whats new page , in the last week or so I've learned there are other ways to open up what you want to see..
Speak for yerself 50 i have a HMMRCCSC in computer software, not everybody else's fault if you're Dummiesrus.com
Anyway I thought it was dummiesareus.com but what do dummies know 😛

Don’t touch that button, it’s working fine! 😂

Back