Celtic Park Tour

Well if you'd been paying attention LLP you would have noticed last christmas Broonie was showing off his piloting skills and at the same time advertising takky christmas goods for sale at the celtic superstore, I wonder if he's qualified for long haul flights to Australia.
PS. Hope you enjoyed the tour mate

Well if you'd been paying attention LLP you would have noticed last christmas Broonie was showing off his piloting skills and at the same time advertising takky christmas goods for sale at the celtic superstore, I wonder if he's qualified for long haul flights to Australia.
PS. Hope you enjoyed the tour mate

Takky

Takky takky rumbah. ?

Morning Benignus....tour is tomorrow at 11. Can't wait. Got to deal with my little girls 4th birthday party today with all her crazy Easterhouse cousins first ????????

Aw how cool is that. She gets to feel like the Belle of the Ball surrounded by family.

Magic Lubo. Thats what its all about pal, creating memories.

Top Dad. ??????

Celtic football club. A club open to all....they are building an area that is completely sound proof so that people can take their family members who suffer from autism to the match. Only club in the UK that will have such facilitates....my daughter also got a bit upset when she learned about John Thomson. Bless her ????

Celtic football club. A club open to all....they are building an area that is completely sound proof so that people can take their family members who suffer from autism to the match. Only club in the UK that will have such facilitates....my daughter also got a bit upset when she learned about John Thomson. Bless her ????

Aw how cute. I remember being your wee ones age and my dad was everything to me.

I hung on his every word.

He taught me what was good about the world then eventually in my teens-he had to tell me to never allow a copper to put me in their car without dragging a mate/witness with me.

I was shocked to the core. But never a truer word said.

Sad because of arseholes decent fathers have to broach these subjects.

She adores you lubo. Never let her down not even with the difficult stuff she may need to rely on in time of course.

Top dad lubo. Respect. ???

Members online

No members online now.

Back