Celtic Pets

Hoopy427

Its a great feeling Stevie when you love the direction life has taken you.....Everyday is an adventure for me now....going for the 'one'.....always applying myself bigstyle......I am staring to open doors now and getting recognised....and it a big thanks to guys like you...that have helped me on this path.....I m more than happy to get to the finals of Bird Photographer of the Year....but ....a big but.....if I do get the Flight Photography Award(on the tele this year) ......I will say Am sponsored by Stevie the Sparkie.... ;)
I'm so happy that you've found acclaim for something you love doing mate, no man can ask for more and you thoroughly deserve it, your photos are wonderful, I know they take a hell of an effort and extensive knowledge of the subject, add to that you're a properly decent person, so enjoy every minute of your success Lennono, you've earned it buddy.

lennono

I'm so happy that you've found acclaim for something you love doing mate, no man can ask for more and you thoroughly deserve it, your photos are wonderful, I know they take a hell of an effort and extensive knowledge of the subject, add to that you're a properly decent person, so enjoy every minute of your success Lennono, you've earned it buddy.
Am also sponsored by Hoopy Jinery ;)

lennono

Thanks mate,,,,,appreciated

Hoopy427

Am also sponsored by Hoopy Jinery ;)
Hoopy Jinery has found out there are no dimensioned plans of a Sopwith Camel, so I'm having to create my own plans before I even attempt to make the bloody thing, how can something from 1916 be so complicated? 🤷‍♂️

Tony Soprano

Its a great feeling Stevie when you love the direction life has taken you.....Everyday is an adventure for me now....going for the 'one'.....always applying myself bigstyle......I am staring to open doors now and getting recognised....and it a big thanks to guys like you...that have helped me on this path.....I m more than happy to get to the finals of Bird Photographer of the Year....but ....a big but.....if I do get the Flight Photography Award(on the tele this year) ......I will say Am sponsored by Stevie the Sparkie.... ;)
Can we swap lifes Lennono cos mines is shoite!No easy being a jiner ..

Members online

Latest posts