Celtic punished for first offence..."rangers" sevco praised..... Nicola has my SNP membership in shreds...

I hate to discuss political subjects. I think it's well known on here I'm not an SNP voter. Tbh i hate having to vote in anybody cos they always have an agenda. That aside I've been a big fan of wee Nic on her handling of covid. Up till now. How the fek the media have managed to play down this incident and the blatant bias of news reporting beggars belief. Why our board are silent also beggars belief. Does Lawell hope the team can still do it regardless of everybody outwith our club trying their best to thwart us? Big fekn gamble on Lawells part if it goes tits up cos IF that happens he will come under more scrutiny than he ever imagined. Ffs it seems like equality in Scotland is a distant dream.
Don't think I've ever agreed with a post on here more than this one. Fucking standing ovation, Steviebhoy!

The "I hate having to vote in anybody cos they always have an agenda" part is bang on the money.

I hate to discuss political subjects. I think it's well known on here I'm not an SNP voter. Tbh i hate having to vote in anybody cos they always have an agenda. That aside I've been a big fan of wee Nic on her handling of covid. Up till now. How the fek the media have managed to play down this incident and the blatant bias of news reporting beggars belief. Why our board are silent also beggars belief. Does Lawell hope the team can still do it regardless of everybody outwith our club trying their best to thwart us? Big fekn gamble on Lawells part if it goes tits up cos IF that happens he will come under more scrutiny than he ever imagined. Ffs it seems like equality in Scotland is a distant dream.
Hi Stevie , "Peter Lawell has the balls of a eunuch."

Aye Bigian but no problem printing pish like this
you need to read ff font of all true knowledge to get the truth

Another hearsay thread hours before it even hit papers

wonder how they manage to get headlines before they reach papers

weird that, you would think the papers work for ff

:p:p:p

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/frimpong-flies-a-bird-in-from-the-usa-who-doesn’t-quarantine-spfl-say-no-rule-breach.139833/

Back