Celtic punished for first offence..."rangers" sevco praised..... Nicola has my SNP membership in shreds...

Had enough........excuses where there are none, punishments that are not on the statute, unfair one sided retribution, ...AND NOW........WE GET PUNISHED THEY GET PRAISED...for breaching severe tiered rules...cover ups. lies and then believing sevco's "truth" !!!

These simpletons running this country show a backward regressive attitude with Celtic, Aberdeen and likely everyone EXCEPT the sevco rangers.
It was bad enough at the disorganised start of this season, and I accept Celtic getting hit with the games postponements....

BUT, EVERYBODY KNOWS THE RULES NOW....THERE CAN BE NO EXCUSES NOR PUNISHMENTS.....NO LET UPS.......

The yellow cards and reds that were decided by Nicola and her mob are three months down the line.....
yet they get this.....

SHE CAN F*CK RIGHT OFF.

What did Jason Leech say about THEM........its deafening....

The rules must apply .......we get a two game cancellation .....a yellow three months ago..........SEVCO GET PRAISED FOR DEALING WITH IT IN-HOUSE....TODAY....
WTF......:mad::mad::mad:

HAD ENOUGH......Nicola is out to stop the 10....as far as I am concerned.....at the least she shows a prejudice against us and is terrified of the filthy hun mob and their historic "retribution".

I don't care for arguments on here,,,,you have your own opinions you are entitled to but I'm incandescent with rage ..........It is NOT what I expected...

COVID 19 is rampaging out of control and THEY get a free rein............EH? ......... EH?

Nicola.are you really that thick............do you think we ALL are?

To say nothing is bad....VERY bad......BUT TO PRAISE THE TAX CHEATS.......WITH THEIR HISTORY IS TOO MUCH FOR ME..
She is getting my membership back with my demand for reimbursement.

What have Celtic got to say about this?...oh that's right ...invertebrates can't talk...

SNP ARE FINISHED FOR ME AND NOTHING CAN FIX IT.....NOT NOW NOR IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS.

SEVCO RANGERS..........GETTING PRAISED AFTER THREE SERIOUS OFFENCES.........THERE ISN'T AN ARGUMENT IN HER FAVOUR ....NOT ONE !!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😞
Great post JC they’ve fucked up like the Education policy but it’ll be too late to fix this fuck up. Hun lovin cunts.

HH 👏

would be strange if they were selected as scapegoats for a bigger function caught red hand of ulster
Wee story TET and it must have been cause not a word in the media about it , the night afore the Celtic , new team game an orange flute band appeared on the roof of the Bristol bar with hoardes a cheering mongs on the road cheering, now seeing that said bar should have been closed and the crowd that gathered on duke street surprising nothing said about it , was a picture posted but was taken down as quickly as Diana s drawers 🤔🤔🤔

Wee story TET and it must have been cause not a word in the media about it , the night afore the Celtic , new team game an orange flute band appeared on the roof of the Bristol bar with hoardes a cheering mongs on the road cheering, now seeing that said bar should have been closed and the crowd that gathered on duke street surprising nothing said about it , was a picture posted but was taken down as quickly as Diana s drawers 🤔🤔🤔
You ever notice they have no thread on Doulas parks knowledge on his staff extra curricular activities

surely he must have known if the hearsay is correct

might get a times article or maybe even guardian on the damage done by Douglas parks staff member and surely if he knew they all knew and hence sevco should be paying damages

that is if hearsay is proof

their ancestors of the rights of their rites

love a good statue of an oligarch slave master
forget about the slaves life ruined

remember all the property and land the state man made for himself through their slave labour

everybody should emulate his entrepreneurial skills just like Bismarck the idol of the tory cabinet

Fuck knows mate honestly no political and thought she wiz doing awrite but noo she and that wee scroat leitch are getting on ma tits think her daily broadcast could dae way a wee competition half way through it like stevie g plays spin to win 😂😂
I hate to discuss political subjects. I think it's well known on here I'm not an SNP voter. Tbh i hate having to vote in anybody cos they always have an agenda. That aside I've been a big fan of wee Nic on her handling of covid. Up till now. How the fek the media have managed to play down this incident and the blatant bias of news reporting beggars belief. Why our board are silent also beggars belief. Does Lawell hope the team can still do it regardless of everybody outwith our club trying their best to thwart us? Big fekn gamble on Lawells part if it goes tits up cos IF that happens he will come under more scrutiny than he ever imagined. Ffs it seems like equality in Scotland is a distant dream.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back