Celtic punished for first offence..."rangers" sevco praised..... Nicola has my SNP membership in shreds...

I hate to discuss political subjects. I think it's well known on here I'm not an SNP voter. Tbh i hate having to vote in anybody cos they always have an agenda. That aside I've been a big fan of wee Nic on her handling of covid. Up till now. How the fek the media have managed to play down this incident and the blatant bias of news reporting beggars belief. Why our board are silent also beggars belief. Does Lawell hope the team can still do it regardless of everybody outwith our club trying their best to thwart us? Big fekn gamble on Lawells part if it goes tits up cos IF that happens he will come under more scrutiny than he ever imagined. Ffs it seems like equality in Scotland is a distant dream.
equality in uk is enshrined in the law

just some peepo dont fall under the same law

Some have secret society laws and member club rules that trump the law of equality

its the thing with equality its relative to the amount of tax haven trusts you have in play

just ask the nazis who managed to keep their gold in the secret accounts even though it broke all known laws

same with the British and French empires

france had a revolution to create an empire and an emperor

freedom equality fraternity or death

and well it seems they imposed death on anybody who wanted any of the other 3 :p:p:p:p:p:p

same with Russia

they wanted freedom to create an empire called the soviet union

and instead of equality brotherhood and liberty they brought death

the original forth choice hidden in plain sight

death to all freedom lovers death to liberty
death to family
death to equality

worship the state or else

its a cromwellian dream state

equality in uk is enshrined in the law

just some peepo dont fall under the same law

Some have secret society laws and member club rules that trump the law of equality

its the thing with equality its relative to the amount of tax haven trusts you have in play

just ask the nazis who managed to keep their gold in the secret accounts even though it broke all known laws

same with the British and French empires

france had a revolution to create an empire and an emperor

freedom equality fraternity or death

and well it seems they imposed death on anybody who wanted any of the other 3 :p:p:p:p:p:p

same with Russia

they wanted freedom to create an empire called the soviet union

and instead of equality brotherhood and liberty they brought death

the original forth choice hidden in plain sight

death to all freedom lovers death to liberty
death to family
death to equality

worship the state or else

its a cromwellian dream state
Fek sake TET. I'm half baked and can't begin to understand that 🤣

Need more fan's groups and their clubs on the case
Too true Michael,every supporters club in the country Should with e mails telephone calls etc be bombarding thier MP and asking for it to be raised in parliament there must be some with enough guts to stand up and ask the leader to live up to HER statement on any future breaking of the rules by footballers
The question needs to be asked

Last edited:
I hate to discuss political subjects. I think it's well known on here I'm not an SNP voter. Tbh i hate having to vote in anybody cos they always have an agenda. That aside I've been a big fan of wee Nic on her handling of covid. Up till now. How the fek the media have managed to play down this incident and the blatant bias of news reporting beggars belief. Why our board are silent also beggars belief. Does Lawell hope the team can still do it regardless of everybody outwith our club trying their best to thwart us? Big fekn gamble on Lawells part if it goes tits up cos IF that happens he will come under more scrutiny than he ever imagined. Ffs it seems like equality in Scotland is a distant dream.
Hate politics steviebhoy yet tae meet wan who will tell me the truth 🙈🙈🙈 sayin that I’m sure there’s some lovely glesga gals say the same about me 😂😂😂😂

good day to issue another 19 million shares

all at 20 p per share despite being the same arbitrary price every issue with no scrutiny from financial watch dogs and peepo watching other news that isn't really deemed news coz well lads are lads even if its was not the actual story of the party?

every year millions of confetti issued and the price stays same despite dilution of extra ordinary levels

when asked by SNP to comment it, hearsay suggests the reply on investigation might be,

"its impressive economic standards set by the sevco high command, nothing to see hear or smell, move along WATP"

good day to issue another 19 million shares

all at 20 p per share despite being the same arbitrary price every issue with no scrutiny from financial watch dogs and peepo watching other news that isn't really deemed news coz well lads are lads even if its was not the actual story of the party?

every year millions of confetti issued and the price stays same despite dilution of extra ordinary levels

when asked by SNP to comment it, hearsay suggests the reply on investigation might be,

"its impressive economic standards set by the sevco high command, nothing to see hear or smell, move along WATP"

They do like a share issue,much like they like a statement, 20 pence for a share valued at 1 pence! nae bother!

Wee story TET and it must have been cause not a word in the media about it , the night afore the Celtic , new team game an orange flute band appeared on the roof of the Bristol bar with hoardes a cheering mongs on the road cheering, now seeing that said bar should have been closed and the crowd that gathered on duke street surprising nothing said about it , was a picture posted but was taken down as quickly as Diana s drawers 🤔🤔🤔

Members online

Latest posts

Back