CELTIC scouting Shankland Dundee Utd?

More bullshit from the Reptile the Huns r probly lookin at him and if they get him it will play “Shankland snubs Celtic “

Reactions: TET
More bullshit from the Reptile the Huns r probly lookin at him and if they get him it will play “Shankland snubs Celtic “
He was offered to them on a plate and at under £500k told the lad see's himself getting a better crack in engurland

Surely not, ????????? Hh
This morning in the Scotsman ,we are in a tussle for shankland ,as stated in other comments ,if he signs for huns ,he has ‘snubbed’ Celtic ,why don’t we come out and say ,’not interested’ or whatever ,fed up with this crap ,we are being snubbed etc ,what do you think bhoys,?hh

Dinna read any Scottish newspaper is the answer. I get the Sunday Times (crimes mair like) every week to see what the enemy are up too.
In yesterday's Hibs v Celtic match report they made Scott Allen man o match. What game were they at? He dived twice to get Celtic players booked, that was it. Broonie was, easily, man o the match or Corpus too.

He can certainly bang in the goals at championship level but he's too ugly to play for Celtic. Maybe it's his current orange shirt that's affecting my vision but I'd say he has hun written accross his rather large forehead!

Reactions: Ray
We've been watching him since he was at Aberdeen. Never impressed enough for us to make a move but has certainly been considered.
Watched him last year Scottish cup ,v Auchinleck, the leck won 1-0 at the leck,hardly kicked a ball ,on the bbc ,all they could talk about was him maybe going to huns ,enough said ,to be honest surprised slippy did not go for him to boost squad numbers,?hh

Scotsman, Daily Record and Evening Times efforts to unsettle the Celtic team is quite extraordinary. Considering they are collectively putting so much into free advertising for The Rangers to help sell the Baby-face Columbian for the imaginary 10M - surely Shankland is destined for the land of Ojo's Magical Mystery Cups.

With Keevins and the like about to bump their gums soon, about a close title race, the season is but early and merely just started, a wee reminder of last season at this stage in play
p w d l pts
Celtic 7 4 1 2 13
Sevco 7 3 2 2 11

So it would appear soon the time will be upon us when we start to pull away

Decent player, but don't think he's Celtic quality, it's easy banging goals in week in week out in the lower lgs. The PL is a step up in class regards defenders, so until he comes up against quality, I would say no.

Clarke clearly doesn't think much of the Scottish Premier League only 7 out of a 25 man squad play in it, 4 tims, a sheep, 1 from Killie and a hun. Shit looking squad, we might manage a point against San Marino but I wouldn't put money on it!

Dundee United's Lawrence Shankland has been rewarded for his sparkling start to the season with a call up for Scotland' Euro 2020 qualifiers against Russia and San Marino.

IHe seems to be the complete striker, good in the air, comfortable with either foot. Should he get a game(sub for Russia game & start against San Marino) if he plays well in either game. I would happily have him at Celtic, don't care if he's a rangers fan, theres been a lot of players who've wore the hoops

Members online

Latest posts

Back