Celtic Speed Towards A Future Without Brown

Can we not have just one thread where world war 65 doesn't break out?

We all love Broony, Maria, but no one is indispensible.

Just because somebody states something that is not 100% supportive, then it's all-out BOOM!

READ THE POST.......he was actually being supportive of The Captain

You havin a girafe right?

Its no aboot mr sexy pants its about wit uztai, is uztai doing?

Never seen such written english nor grasp of the language understanding dialects coming across in writing ever from a foreignor.

My own CEO who had a first at Oxford and hails from russia would never be able to do that.

He has been here for forty years.

Wake up dafty

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just intrigued someone whos first language is nto English should profess to speak so fluently at that level, i know English speaking pros in the field who struggle to speak at that level, impressed if true and would be intrigued to know were it was achieved.

You ought to acquaint yourself with more non-native English speakers, I guess.

I know many. Uzed tai. Your not one.

Just admit it the wee game yer playing is up.

Whether thse bozos see it or not there will be other supporters like me who know non native speakers.

My ceo has a first from oxford in english has lived here for just over 40 years and despite graduating from one of the best uni’s in the WORLD could not write the way you do.

Nor understand different dialects coming through said writing.

You are fishy as a dead fish farm pal.

I was just intrigued someone whos first language is nto English should profess to speak so fluently at that level, i know English speaking pros in the field who struggle to speak at that level, impressed if true and would be intrigued to know were it was achieved.

Bristol of course. Do keep up boab.

Not oxford.

Go figure

Jesus.....is it any wonder we get called paranoid?

I'm not getting into a pissing contest over a non-existant issue.

If this is the level of debate, i'd be as well as signing up for folly folly.

Oh shit......I forgot, that'll make me a hun too

Jesus.....is it any wonder we get called paranoid?

I'm not getting into a pissing contest over a non-existant issue.

If this is the level of debate, i'd be as well as signing up for folly folly.

Oh shit......I forgot, that'll make me a hun too

R u kiddin me?

Really. I can’t believe i am hearing this... well reading it but you know what i mean or are you from a far iff land too

Anyone consider that all of a sudden there has been shows and debates all focusing on Scott Brown and willing him out the team and stating how we would blow teams away with our pace, well i am watching the Dons v Livi at pittodrie and livi are bossing the midfield and throwing Aberdeen about the place, there is teams in this leaugue who would attempt to boss us if we did not have the dig to be called on. just saying be careful what we wish for.

Here boab ive just twigged to you saying teachers in the family. I thought you were a hotty wi all yer pictures who are these teachers please say yer auld dears haha

Now my point do you understand this c2 thing

I dont know what he is but i sure as hell know he’s not who he is portraying himself to be.

C’mon shammy think about it pal.

Here boab ive just twigged to you saying teachers in the family. I thought you were a hotty wi all yer pictures who are these teachers please say yer auld dears haha

Now my point do you understand this c2 thing
just twigged
Thats a gallus word not to be found in the Oxford Directionary

Back