Celtic Statement hits back at Sky Sports and the perpetrators of racism

Just show their flyers for the onion bears matchday march against the Fenians.
think you will find thats no the same as calling someone a giraffe

Giraffes are animals and that makes it offensive.

eg

Your having a Giraffe ref that wee diving bar steward is at it.

Suggesting the ref is a Giraffe (since its usually Giraffes who have baby Giraffes) is sectarian. Unless he actually is having a Giraffe. Then that would be quite a grotesque thing for 12 year olds to witness at a football match.

And when a player pulls a face like he chewing a wasp and throws his dolls out the pram and generally acts 3 year old.

If you laugh at him, you are offending his wife who has to put up with that face as well.

All this pish and fantasy has me thinking i must be on the magic mushrooms again😳.
Look if i said i saw aliens i was telling the truth! I want to know how this manky mob get by every day after consuming many!
I cannot comprehend their version of reality😹

Absolutely brilliant our club deserves better from sky, answers are needed to get to the root of the problem, Why are the Stinkies not asking any questions regarding this interview after all it’s their player ? Slippery G lets move on aye right. 😪ha ha ha .It makes me think something is no right as to who to blame? (I smell Shite ) could be wrong but don’t think so hopefully our club will must get answers and our fans to be vindicated we are after all a club from day one for everyone everywhere fact

Back