Celtic Statement hits back at Sky Sports and the perpetrators of racism

Yip. Means doing the right thing, standing up for the right thing and being beyond reproach, hence why i applied the word to turnbull hutton.

Simply unforgivable though. Tbh the man had integrity. 👍

Why don’t you write a piece on integrity.....perhaps giving examples of who has it and who doesn’t pertaining to Scottish Football.....as it seems it means something to you.....as it does to many of us.....a bit of an intro if you like.....into your thoughts and beliefs and what you’d like to see happen.....I’d be interested in that

Why don’t you write a piece on integrity.....perhaps giving examples of who has it and who doesn’t pertaining to Scottish Football.....as it seems it means something to you.....as it does to many of us.....a bit of an intro if you like.....into your thoughts and beliefs and what you’d like to see happen.....I’d be interested in that

I only answered your statement on TH.

What makes you think i care?

When there seems so few that would be integral to an integrity piece.

Why don’t you and i will read 😂

Is this some strange initiation? Don’t do requests, i ain’t spinning decks fella but gaun yersel 👍

I only answered your statement on TH.

What makes you think i care?

When there seems so few that would be integral to an integrity piece.

Why don’t you and i will read 😂

Is this some strange initiation? Don’t do requests, i ain’t spinning decks fella but gaun yersel 👍

By your previous comments I thought you did care and it might have been good to hear more.....but if you’re not that fussed that’s fine 👍

By your previous comments I thought you did care and it might have been good to hear more.....but if you’re not that fussed that’s fine 👍

I always think its important to show solidarity with all thats good and fair, imatim, i just think there is so little transparency and fairness in our game when the governing body is corrupt to the core and all every board is interested in is money.

It no longer feels like a game for the people and hasn’t done for such a long long time.

Forgive me if my earlier post seemed sharp or dismissive of you, it wasn’t intended nor meant.

I really just wouldn’t know where to start 👍

Slippy only wants what’s best for his CV.....remember this is a man allegedly on good terms with gangsters.....the fat controller is running point on delivering the goods for the Huns by fair means or foul.....Slippy will lock in to whatever is in the best interests of Slippy.....as we’ve seen on many occasions.....there’s not enough buses available to accomodate all the bodies he is willing to throw under.....when you lock in to the Hun modus operandi.....you leave your principles behind

Slippy knows that you can only fool the people for so long.
He's heading towards another trophy less season.
They are skint and he knows it
He's eyeing up the chair next to Neville and Carra as pundits.
So he'll not say anything against SKY.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back