Celtic v Aberdeen, 12.30pm Saturday 27th May, Celtic Park

Anyone got the ange interview after the match ,sky stream cut off at the final whistle and youtube missed it

Respect to the sheep for the GoH and good luck Barry robson

Greenn brigade ,,tifo ,,,,, up there with the best of them

To Ange and the team thanks for a fantastic lucky hunskelping season

Just back from Celtic Park... Outstanding tifo, brilliant performances from our bhoys, and outstanding from the fans..

What a great day..

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›
Just home from the party. Got a performance, got a result, mojo well and truly restored. What more can a bloke ask for? Roll on next Saturday .
Two great stalwarts of the noise who deserve there day in paradise once again ...thanks bhoys. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ€

I missed the game and aw the banter today but thanks for posting the clips Bridie.

I can see another rout coming next weekend for our historic 8th treble.

It just so happens that I'm off work next weekend so if any of you with a ticket going spare cares to meet me at Hampden I'll help you roar the bhoys on. You'll know me when you see me, I'll be wearing a green and white scarf. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

I missed the game and aw the banter today but thanks for posting the clips Bridie.

I can see another rout coming next weekend for our historic 8th treble.

It just so happens that I'm off work next weekend so if any of you with a ticket going spare cares to meet me at Hampden I'll help you roar the bhoys on. You'll know me when you see me, I'll be wearing a green and white scarf. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
You`re not soliciting by the way?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Great day all ...what a season we've had.
Two big players potentially injured in kyogo and Aj....but big Oh giving it laldi. Hopefully we can see it through ....wont be easy but we'll focus on today and get it it right up the huns ....they are hurting big time make no mistake.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ€

Back