Celtic v Aberdeen - All comments here

I was hoping to be the first to slaughter Bro. Madden & his Tory mate on the line. They just don't give a toss about how blatant they are when they cheat!

It's staggering, frankly. He could sing The Sash while he tripped our players and it wouldn't make it much worse.

What happened bhoys. I just got home from work. Not read all the comments yet. How did Madden fuck us this time?? And what happened to eddy???

Well done to Scott Brown standing up for us and the players, might not have been his best game, but he didn't let those bastard away with anything today, be it the sheep shaggers or the orange bastard in charge!!
Celtic should be putting a complaint in about Madden. He should offer some protection to the players. That was assault, never mind a foul!!!

I wish I could say I was shocked by the poor officiating, however I hope Odsonne is not injured and taken off as a precaution. Madden should be demoted as cheating and incompetence can hardly be seperated on todays showing.

Job done and importantly 3 points. Still think we need to up a gear. On to thursday but i hope it's not too serious with Edouard. HH?

Madden was a disgrace today. One of our players is gonna get seriously injured soon. I will look forward to all the EBT pundits telling us why Madhun was correct in not giving Celtic a penalty after a Kung fu kick, crucially it was not a brutal Kung fu tackle although Odsonne went of injured. So correct decision. SFA and Scottish media are a disgrace.
Still beat the sheep though, despite the cheating ref.
Hail Hail fae PRD

Members online

Latest posts

Back