Celtic v Aberdeen, Celtic Park Sunday 12th Nov, 2.30pm kick off

Great performance and show of strength from the team today. Everybody stepped up.
Palma looks a player (massive miss for the next Lazio game)
Another Cameo for Iwata and once again I think he looks the part and can be trusted.
Well done to the team after a tough week we couldn't have answered our critics any better ...we now go in to the break feeling a whole better about ourselves.

Thought the team looked like they had a point to prove in the 1st half start of throw 2nd half it all went a bit slow for about 20 mins thought the pace was upped when the subs were made good showing overall but how that Aberdeen defender stayed in the park is beyond me.

Thought the team looked like they had a point to prove in the 1st half start of throw 2nd half it all went a bit slow for about 20 mins thought the pace was upped when the subs were made good showing overall but how that Aberdeen defender stayed in the park is beyond me.
Even Aberdeen legned, Willie Miller, was fuming about the challenge on Radio Shortbread: “Somebody needs to tell Slobodan Rubezic to calm down. It’s dangerous and out of control. It’s a common occurrence with him. He was never going to get the ball.”

Best league performance of the season. Big difference today was moving the ball at pace and two wingers who wanted to run at and take their opponent on. Palma & Yang our two best players but everyone else weighed in as well. Delighted for Oh getting his goals, will do his confidence a lot of good as I think we will be needing him after the international break with Maeda out and possibly Kyogo now as well.
Six flattered Aberdeen, they were awful, worst team to play us this season.
Collum should be retired, he hasn't a clue, and Cheatin Beaton on VAR should be sacked for not recommending a red card for the assault on Kyogo.
In the pub pre match and much laughter when the replay of their latest wee cheating bastard dived for their first penalty, everyone assuming VAR would overturn and he'd be booked. How stupid were we?

No long back from parkheed,sat way ma arse in the oven on gas no180 to thaw oot!!🥶🥶,,,carter vickers man of the match!!absolute monster!!!…oriley,palma,yang,odin,kyogo,all played there part👍but big ccv is our most important player….
Agree re. CCV but Scales gets better and better as well. Does the basics well for a centre half and very comfortable and confident on the ball. The biggest surprise of the season. Great to see someone who was written off by most (me included) rub our noses in it😁

Agree re. CCV but Scales gets better and better as well. Does the basics well for a centre half and very comfortable and confident on the ball. The biggest surprise of the season. Great to see someone who was written off by most (me included) rub our noses in it😁
Definitely gary67 solid performance,just shows if give a player the time and a wee bit of confidence 🤷‍♂️big ange wrote him off..

A Champion's performance today but the sheep were truly awful. It's as if they tried parking the bus in an effort to gain a draw the way other anti-football have. That worked out well eh? Maybe try playing football next time Dons, you never know your luck.

As an aside, I noticed how Paradise started losing fans as early as 80mins. Who pays all that money and doesn't stay to watch their team winning with a barraload of goals????

A Champion's performance today but the sheep were truly awful. It's as if they tried parking the bus in an effort to gain a draw the way other anti-football have. That worked out well eh? Maybe try playing football next time Dons, you never know your luck.

As an aside, I noticed how Paradise started losing fans as early as 80mins. Who pays all that money and doesn't stay to watch their team winning with a barraload of goals????
Ma pet hate,,at least applaud the team off for giving a show!!!right enuff av got a fuckin cheek being 30 mins away from stadium 🤣🤣🤣that was twenty minutes they missed out on??

The importance of Scales when he was with Aberdeen.

Latest posts

Back