Celtic v Aberdeen, Celtic Park Sunday 12th Nov, 2.30pm kick off

A Champion's performance today but the sheep were truly awful. It's as if they tried parking the bus in an effort to gain a draw the way other anti-football have. That worked out well eh? Maybe try playing football next time Dons, you never know your luck.

As an aside, I noticed how Paradise started losing fans as early as 80mins. Who pays all that money and doesn't stay to watch their team winning with a barraload of goals????
Something similar to st mirren game a few weeks ago me and mate had moan about the weather etc then the 2 Irish boys next to us in bar traveled all day and would not be bk in house to 3am then up for work (me and my mate got embarrassed for our moaning) it's not just Celtic tho it happens all over the UK but it's mental leaving at 80 mins these days is 20 min early 🍀

Great result & preformence from all involved, watched in local hun shop, they wur all delighted for cutting the lead tae 5pts, thur joy was short lived as we fucking romped it, tae rub it I won the correct score sweepstake, as I already had 4-0 bought the last 2 at HT, 5-0,6-0.

Unfortunately didn't win the Dominoes, won the darts & Sweep stake, romped the quiz, so up £80, bottle of Jura & £50 voucher for local Italian restaurant. All in all a good wee day oot watching the football, if only my lassie could play Dominoes 😂😂

Great result & preformence from all involved, watched in local hun shop, they wur all delighted for cutting the lead tae 5pts, thur joy was short lived as we fucking romped it, tae rub it I won the correct score sweepstake, as I already had 4-0 bought the last 2 at HT, 5-0,6-0.

Unfortunately didn't win the Dominoes, won the darts & Sweep stake, romped the quiz, so up £80, bottle of Jura & £50 voucher for local Italian restaurant. All in all a good wee day oot watching the football, if only my lassie could play Dominoes 😂😂
Oh aye won a lot did ye. Right it's party time at TTs .

My thoughts on game today. Great result happy for our subs today. Really pleased with Yang. He's coming onto a game. Oh if he keeps scoring will see himself as Kyogos back up. Scales just keeps getting better and better delighted for the bhoy.Lets keep it going we can have this league tied up soon. Let's keep it lit.

The attack on Kyogo and that what it was if he was going for the ball his head wou have been in front of Kyoto he went into his head and knew what he was doing , every comment on the attack has been condemned far and wide the Ref whose is supposed to protect players and that’s a joke anybody in a Green and white shirt is a target VAR what is it therefore when the people operating it did not think it was necessary to review and take action this was a physical assault anyone watching could see it for what it was,the only reason I and I’m sure quite a few others feel the same way because they did not want Aberdeen to go down to ten men any other game and he is off if this was thier intent then it failed big time Hope Kyoto makes a full recovery that was one shocker of a hit to take any futher action ??

The attack on Kyogo and that what it was if he was going for the ball his head wou have been in front of Kyoto he went into his head and knew what he was doing , every comment on the attack has been condemned far and wide the Ref whose is supposed to protect players and that’s a joke anybody in a Green and white shirt is a target VAR what is it therefore when the people operating it did not think it was necessary to review and take action this was a physical assault anyone watching could see it for what it was,the only reason I and I’m sure quite a few others feel the same way because they did not want Aberdeen to go down to ten men any other game and he is off if this was thier intent then it failed big time Hope Kyoto makes a full recovery that was one shocker of a hit to take any futher action ??

We’re clearly refereed to a different standard…

His smirk after the assault tells me he knew exactly what he was doing.Anyway glad Kyogos ok and the team put on another terrific performance!Thought Palma ,Yang and O'Riley were superb but everyone done well yesterday.

Only one I thought didn't really get into the Game was Holm. He had a good shot on the volley but with O'Riley and Yang on fire plus Palma equally excellent on the left the play bypassed him a bit.
I was hoping he'd take his chance to claim the third midfield slot whilst Hatate is out.

Too early to write him off, but not done enough so far. Turnbull would seem to be ahead of him, but he's not the answer.

Bernado hasn't shown enough, but again too early to write off.

Wonder if it's time to have another look at Kwon?

I was hoping he'd take his chance to claim the third midfield slot whilst Hatate is out.

Too early to write him off, but not done enough so far. Turnbull would seem to be ahead of him, but he's not the answer.

Bernado hasn't shown enough, but again too early to write off.

Wonder if it's time to have another look at Kwon?
I actually thought Holm did quite well on Sunday, so was surprised he has received so many negative comments over the last couple of days. He was fairly low key compared to others who do the more glamourous part of our play, but that is usually the case - you want these guys to be hardly noticed, but what they do is they allow the flair players to flourish, which they undoubtedly did against an admittedly terrible Aberdeen side.

I am all for giving Kwon another chance too. We appear to have written off Kobayshi as well which is a shame, as he looked a very calm player in his first couple of games and then was crucified for what was a very poor performance (amongst many others it must be said) and we've hardly seen him since. Maybe they aren't performing so well in training? I don't know but if we have them then I hope they are given a fair chance rather than just dumping them - I have to assume our coaching team are doing this.

"He was fairly low key compared to others who do the more glamourous part of our play, but that is usually the case - you want these guys to be hardly noticed, but what they do is they allow the flair players to flourish,"

Quite and unnoticed at times, but was the engine room for allowing defenders on flanks to go searching and boosting the forward lines. Hard to get past and solid.

I actually thought Holm did quite well on Sunday, so was surprised he has received so many negative comments over the last couple of days. He was fairly low key compared to others who do the more glamourous part of our play, but that is usually the case - you want these guys to be hardly noticed, but what they do is they allow the flair players to flourish, which they undoubtedly did against an admittedly terrible Aberdeen side.

I am all for giving Kwon another chance too. We appear to have written off Kobayshi as well which is a shame, as he looked a very calm player in his first couple of games and then was crucified for what was a very poor performance (amongst many others it must be said) and we've hardly seen him since. Maybe they aren't performing so well in training? I don't know but if we have them then I hope they are given a fair chance rather than just dumping them - I have to assume our coaching team are doing this.
I thought his positional play was good, supported defence well which meant Aberdeen didnt get much counter play, solid reliable midfield performance which added enough space synergy to whole unit to allow others to excel.

Didnt make any mistakes or bad passes from bits I seen and sometimes when a midfielder doesnt grab your attention or make bad positional or passing errors he doing the hard work that doesnt often get noticed.

very few chances for Aberdeen means midfield performed well as unit defensively.

Imo he played well enough to start next game.

I wasn't writing Holm off as I believe there's potential there. As u say he may have done good work off the ball but that's hard to gauge on TV. In another game he may be the stand out but there were so many in the Don's game he didn't get much of a look in. He needs more minutes on the pitch and I think he'll get them.

Back