Celtic v Aberdeen - Premiership Saturday 21 December, 3pm Kick-off

0-3 huns, hibs 10 men, fuck right off. 😾
A snarling & gesticulating Slippy G leading MacAlister and the rest of his bench to hurl abuse at the Hibs bench (who gave it back too) for the red card. Funny enough he thinks poor Alfredo is the victim though when he puts the boot into opponents but when someone puts in a hefty foul on his player all hell kicks off (and Slippy avoids punishment too).

Anyone else think Aberdeen will target Frimpong the same way they targeted KT by knocking high balls down that side and taking the player out whilst the ball is in the air?....I just hope Broonie drops in front of Frimpong to combat this when the ball is in the air.....there’s little doubt in my mind they will target Frimpong like this.....perhaps Lenny will see this coming and play Bitton from the start in midfield? We shall see
I was thinking they might start Bitton against Aberdeen, as well
As long as we get a result and no injuries, I'll take it
I think we need him against the HUNS though
As long as Morgan isn't starting, we should get a result
Maybe Griff, will get on the score sheet
COYBIG
HH

A snarling & gesticulating Slippy G leading MacAlister and the rest of his bench to hurl abuse at the Hibs bench (who gave it back too) for the red card. Funny enough he thinks poor Alfredo is the victim though when he puts the boot into opponents but when someone puts in a hefty foul on his player all hell kicks off (and Slippy avoids punishment too).
Heard there was a bust up in the tunnel, at the end
HH

Back