Celtic v Aberdeen, Premiership Saturday 9 March 3pm - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
It's a Sort of Homecoming for Lenny and he is sure to get a brilliant welcome from the home support. Aberdeen may have one eye on their Scottish Cup Quarter Final replay at Ibrox so that might help Celtic and of course Hibs, with only the league to worry about after we knocked them out of the cup (2-0 as predicted!) might give the Zombies a fright on Friday night. If they do it would make a win on Saturday even more enjoyable! Expect Celtic to beat the Sheep comfortably enough - Celtic 3 Aberdeen 0.

What do you think?

Happy to put 3/4 past the sheep but 3 points is more important. A performance would be great like to see Weah and Eddie up front if Burke not available. And Bayo on the bench
And need to keep Broonie the Hitman in cotton wool for his hat trick. Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️

Eastend Bhoy, I read something about the bacteria and other stuff found in beards. It was one o those non sense articles in a paper. ( it was in a paper it must be true!!!) Faeces was found in many beards. (Allegedly)It safe to assume that McInnes' beard has been in close proximity to Shinnies rectum and vice versa. It therefore stands to reason that faecal matter will be living and thriving in the facial hair of these men.
My issue is not with beards per se, I have never been a beardist. My issue is with the aforementioned faecal faced Sevconians, McInnes and Shinnie
Hope that makes my view on beards clearer and I apologise to my Celtic brothers who have faecal free beards.
Hail Hail Rich

Eastend Bhoy, I read something about the bacteria and other stuff found in beards. It was one o those non sense articles in a paper. ( it was in a paper it must be true!!!) Faeces was found in many beards. (Allegedly)It safe to assume that McInnes' beard has been in close proximity to Shinnies rectum and vice versa. It therefore stands to reason that faecal matter will be living and thriving in the facial hair of these men.
My issue is not with beards per se, I have never been a beardist. My issue is with the aforementioned faecal faced Sevconians, McInnes and Shinnie
Hope that makes my view on beards clearer and I apologise to my Celtic brothers who have faecal free beards.
Hail Hail Rich
??sound mate HH Richy

Hail Hail Rich
Hahaha guess the shit in their beards only compliments their shit for brains.

I hope we blast out of the traps and put the game to bed before half-time.

This weekend could pull the curtain down on any feeble attempt at a title challenge and the following Tuesday could bring the curtain down on the huns season.

4-0 Hoops.........Lenny beatified!

Aberdeen may say the next game is the most important,but just likes sevco thier thoughts will be on that replay Celtic have all but sewn up the league the only cup they can win is this one,the best they can do is third in the league so both of them are in a must win situation with that in mind Celtic to win by three

Members online

Latest posts

Back