Celtic v Aberdeen, Premiership Saturday 9 March 3pm - all comments here

Eastend Bhoy, I read something about the bacteria and other stuff found in beards. It was one o those non sense articles in a paper. ( it was in a paper it must be true!!!) Faeces was found in many beards. (Allegedly)It safe to assume that McInnes' beard has been in close proximity to Shinnies rectum and vice versa. It therefore stands to reason that faecal matter will be living and thriving in the facial hair of these men.
My issue is not with beards per se, I have never been a beardist. My issue is with the aforementioned faecal faced Sevconians, McInnes and Shinnie
Hope that makes my view on beards clearer and I apologise to my Celtic brothers who have faecal free beards.
Hail Hail Rich

Oh man a feel sick ??

Agreed Will, 3 points and the no injures part, is key
The closer we get to clinching the title, the more we'll see flyng tackles going in on our players, especialy from some of the former Sevconians who are plying their trade, with other teams
HH
Spot on.They will be hell bent on stopping the treble.Great to see Rogic back in training,would love to see Griff back for the run in too.

Members online

Latest posts

Back