Celtic v Aberdeen - Scottish Cup semi-final, Hampden, 14 October - all comments here

With Thompson ref n the hunneries running the lines, a wee bit concerned but would love to see Eddy behind Timo to energise our pace n movement going forward.
Not too worried about the sheeps, they usually shite it at hampdump anyway.

An easy 2-1 with the Huns giving pen to the wooly worriers trying to catch up with us!

These are great days we're living in! Celtic for the Treble Treble?

''The best day of my life ...'' Dearie me !
Hibs , Hearts , Kilmarnock and even Aberdeen have all beaten us this season and /or last season ; Hibs and Hearts and Kilmarnock have done it twice !!
Where are all the Hibs , Hearts and Kilmarnock players boasting about the Celtic win being '' the best day of their lives '' ? Not one , not even fat Boydy of Killie would say that .

This shows how low their expectations are now . A win against us keeps them happy for another year or two or three or ..... Sad , sad peepul !

Time to pish in everyones strawberries

0-0 going into extra time 5-3 penalties to the sheep

our team selection will be weird ,our subs will be a huge wtf moment

and motm will be Logan

Raging Badgers always win against snarling gingies

:whistle:
JM&J I’ll away and hang masel now....I’ve told hubby he’s doing his own tea..... I’m too feckin depressed and the games not started yet ??

''The best day of my life ...'' Dearie me !
Hibs , Hearts , Kilmarnock and even Aberdeen have all beaten us this season and /or last season ; Hibs and Hearts and Kilmarnock have done it twice !!
Where are all the Hibs , Hearts and Kilmarnock players boasting about the Celtic win being '' the best day of their lives '' ? Not one , not even fat Boydy of Killie would say that .

This shows how low their expectations are now . A win against us keeps them happy for another year or two or three or ..... Sad , sad peepul !

They know this sort of thing goes down a storm with the Dummy Bears in the stands......all this is is a couple of mediocre chancers playing the horde like fiddles to buy their favour!

Time to pish in everyones strawberries

0-0 going into extra time 5-3 penalties to the sheep

our team selection will be weird ,our subs will be a huge wtf moment

and motm will be Logan

Raging Badgers always win against snarling gingies

:whistle:
You on the Strawludamol. Kelly put yir jaiket on wi the sleeves at the back.
Tim in distress. But we can save him.

HH ☘️?

Members online

Latest posts

Back