Celtic v Aberdeen, Premiership Saturday 9 March 3pm - all comments here

Watched the game and didn't think we created any great chances Forrest was ineffective Aberdeen going man for man in the middle and our guys lacking the creativity to open them up. That's a couple of times this season that we have had chances open up a higher lead and not taken it

Just home from the game.. how bad were we today? We were totally clueless.. no one wanted to grab the game by the scruff of the neck.. absolutely no pass marks today.
This was our worst performance of the season and there was no excuse for it.. I’m not a happy supporter tonight ???

Nailed it
Aberdeen came to shut us down with their persistent fouling, slow the game down and hit us on the break
Agreed, big McKenna gets in about it and no fancy stuff, I'd welcome him to Celtic Park if/when Boyata goes
Big Ajer fights for the jersey and has come into his own
Shinnie to Sevco, makes sense, he panders to the HUNS
When you have so many midfielders out injured, Brown & Bitton are solid, but it does slow the play down a bit
Oli Burke and Eddie would both start for me, we'll hoepfuly get Tom Rogic and CaMac back in the next couple of weeks, so we should see a bit more flair and finish
On to the next game
HH

McKenna to Celtic would be a perfect move. Hope we pay the L7mm or whatever we can negotiate it to to get him in the door and into our jersey. He looks like a 5 year solution back there and fit for purpose in Europe too. That would be a massive strengthening move in the race for 10iar and the CL groups.

Ajer is indeed looking good and I still have big hopes for him. At this stage his quality of play depends quite a bit on the partner he plays with but slowly and somewhat surely he is earning his hoops.

Think we may have been running on adrenaline the last couple of games and that can't last forever. Fortunately, people are coming back as you say and then we get the break for some more to get healthy, as long as we don't get more international casualties.

Not winning at home is a kick in the goolies, but, as you say, on to the next game. Thank heavens for the Huns being the Huns and offering all the suport they can to keeping our lead intact.

Hope the sheep keep their form against the Huns.

Thought Lenny put out a good team,Johnson and Henderson need game time if they are to progress,the Dons came to stop us and that's what they done ,the bits I seen on hesgoal made it clear it was stop us at all cost,nothing lost nothing gained,hope our injury list starts to clear
I agree that young players need game time. But not at the business end of the season. If we can wrap up the title then yes. Let's do this and bury any lingering sevco ambitions.
HH?

Aberdeen have mastered anti-football to stifle games. They offered very little in the game. I am really glad that Celtic play attacking football because anti football is awful to watch. Craig Thomson as per usual gave some ridiculous decisions today. He is a Hun cheat. He is not incompetent, he is a cheat. Why Aberdeen fans would fork oot to watch the pish is beyond me.
Big Eddie looked a goal threat when he came on. Probably should have started.
Has anyone heard aboot anything aboot when the Griff is coming back? Soon I hope.
Rich HH

Yes well as y’all can see i was miles out. Watched the first half which was pish to be honest.

Said goodbye to my nephew and left for family reasons. Called a taxi then waited at 1 society street on the janefield street exit.

Phone went out of charge. Worried i would be there forever coz our taxis only come out if the can contact you.

Bloody freezing. Old boy walks into that wee cul de sac and i asked him to phone my taxi again n explained why. Taxi came after a fashion and i felt like i neede to thaw out.

Went to my sisters who i had phoned prior to the call i made to the taxi.

Its great to see family perspective on your character even with my family history.

Need to remember who i am. No take bs from anyone.

It was good to talk to my sister she is cold and although never strong enough for me made me laugh when taking me down memory lane about how strong i am.

Just dont want to go back to being the animal i was though yet i think my sister would love it.

Families eh?

To my sister M. Thanx needed that, fk it all ???

I always turn to my big sister for advice and moral support too. Got four sisters but unfortunately none of them live in Dundee.
The London sister wants to come home (after 25 years) but has a good job earning dough doon there she would never get here.
You're right Maria, Families eh?
HH Rich

Aberdeen have mastered anti-football to stifle games. They offered very little in the game. I am really glad that Celtic play attacking football because anti football is awful to watch. Craig Thomson as per usual gave some ridiculous decisions today. He is a Hun cheat. He is not incompetent, he is a cheat. Why Aberdeen fans would fork oot to watch the pish is beyond me.
Big Eddie looked a goal threat when he came on. Probably should have started.
Has anyone heard aboot anything aboot when the Griff is coming back? Soon I hope.
Rich HH
Doubtful

Would love to see him back

Knew it pmsl ??
Yes well as y’all can see i was miles out. Watched the first half which was pish to be honest.

Said goodbye to my nephew and left for family reasons. Called a taxi then waited at 1 society street on the janefield street exit.

Phone went out of charge. Worried i would be there forever coz our taxis only come out if the can contact you.

Bloody freezing. Old boy walks into that wee cul de sac and i asked him to phone my taxi again n explained why. Taxi came after a fashion and i felt like i neede to thaw out.

Went to my sisters who i had phoned prior to the call i made to the taxi.

Its great to see family perspective on your character even with my family history.

Need to remember who i am. No take bs from anyone.

It was good to talk to my sister she is cold and although never strong enough for me made me laugh when taking me down memory lane about how strong i am.

Just dont want to go back to being the animal i was though yet i think my sister would love it.

Families eh?

To my sister M. Thanx needed that, fk it all ???
You sure about that M ?ko pal hope you enjoyed the game and hospitality afterwards ????

we made the sheep look good today,defensive line up,ah know we have a lot of injuries,but a back 4 with 2 defensive midfielders,playing not lose! sorry lenny, not at home,away from home, o.k....and burke is not a striker!!!!!! £9 mill striker on the bench, wtf, play him and seal the deal!,ye won't get the gig lenny playin like that!!!!!

I agree that young players need game time. But not at the business end of the season. If we can wrap up the title then yes. Let's do this and bury any lingering sevco ambitions.
HH?
Take your point but we might need the youngsters to hold the line towards the end of the season a notorious time for injuries,first team players coming back from injury have time to recover and are not under pressure to get back too soon by useing the younger players comeing through

Members online

Latest posts

Back