Celtic v Airdrie

[QUOTE="Sean Dbl Tbl, post: 32743, member:

I was in your boozer last night Sean.

Bit of a ganghut. Everyone was sooo nice to me.

Good people.

Not going back though lol

[QUOTE="Sean Dbl Tbl, post: 32743, member:

I was in your boozer last night Sean.

Bit of a ganghut. Everyone was sooo nice to me.

Good people.

Not going back though lol
No ma boozer, just a lucky pub fur me in games v The Filth altho I wizny in fur last game! Aye it's ruff but u kin fur sure nae FILTH are walking in fur sure!!???

So what happened to Gordon, Did Bain lock him in the carssy and nip out when the disco lights were on. bain takes the ball out the air like zedane:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Leaked starting 11
Gordon
Ralston Boyata Benkovic Izaguirre
Brown McGregor
Forrest Christie Sinclair
Burke

Today it won't matter, but when ever Broony has played recently, the gaps either side of him in midfield especially near half way!, you could drive a bus through. We have shaped like this too many times this season including last sevco, really poor shape but not Broonys to blame here, it is BR not seeing it. Broony is being asked too much of and others depending too much on.
That patch of 6 or so games, seemed we were a much better shaped team without Ntcham or Broony.

I think midfield is our priority, we need another consistent ball winner/playmaker, we need another newer version of Broony. Might not need to buy, put McGregor in there and Christie back where he was proving a star.

I like Sinclair enough but he should be a sub player.

Ralston is proving he belongs in the squad if not first team, 100% every time and has a bit more skill than first imagined.

Last edited:
Ano wit is it with the Broony haters. Ffs he isn’t our only midfielder.

As you know i’d take him any day of the week.

Perhaps others have to step up too n stop back passing.

Anyway deserts en route. See you on the other side

I'd love it if Brendan would try Burke on the left (take sincy off - we know what he gives us) and bring Georgie's wee Bhoy on for a shooty in.

Members online

Latest posts

Back