Celtic v AZ Alkmaar.

Have to say now that my hearts back to normal
They played a similar style to us and at times did it better than us
But we have a quality up front they dont and tonights shown that these bhoys can play under pressure, even the kids
Footballs all about winning and we did, convincingly on the scoresheet
Roll on Ibrokes
They’re 🙏 fur Lockdoon even the MIBS
Canny help they cheatin Bastards

HH 🍀

Ralston ,,,,never doubted the guy for a minute ,knew biffa bacon could turn his career around could teach roberto carlos a thing or 2
outstanding tonight still had the odd mistake though
Fuckin love Ralston, suffered from the Tierney comparison because he wasn't a 'once in a generation' player too but never gave up, was always ready to stand up when the call came. A Celt to the core and I hope a future legend.

Great performance against a team that would wipe the floor with the rest in the Spfl ...Ralston absolutely outstanding ....Kyogo scores and creates the crucial 2nd. Joe Hart growing in stature. Midfield maybe struggled a bit more tonight against their quick movement but a really tough game that we've come through. No way its over as a tie but with the a wee Emperor in the team we've got a match winner who might just be the difference to get us over the line. Great effort tonight....absolutey delighted. 💚🍀

Ralston ,,,,never doubted the guy for a minute ,knew biffa bacon could turn his career around could teach roberto carlos a thing or 2
outstanding tonight still had the odd mistake though
Everyone had the odd gaffe in them, Kelly, but they shrugged it off and got on with it.

Great piece of game management by Ralston too with the shoulder injury. Stopped their wee bit of momentum and swung it back our way in the last few minutes.

For a youngish lad, that showed a fair bit of clout

You ready tic....predictions time.

Kyogo will wear number 7 next season. He'll be top scorer this season.
We will win the treble and the europa league.
Ange will win a brand new UEFA reward created just for how good he is at absolutely everything.
We will score more goals than anyone in Europe and concede the least...

After all this

Ange won't win the manager of the season award and Jack will win player of the season.
You missed out Ange winning the Eurovision song contest and riding the winner in the Grand National.

Good result pity that Edouard/Montgomery couldn't get the ball in for the 3rd ride our luck at times normally we don't get away with anything. Referee gave them a free kick every time they went down one thing that was a bit of a letdown tonight was the corners back to not getting it past the 1st man. A hard shift put in by the players I know some people wanted subs on earlier but I think the manager maybe thinks putting the subs on disrupts the flow of the team.

Members online

Latest posts

Back