Celtic v AZ Alkmaar.

No idea what you are missing. Don't spread it on til you are used to it. Just put wee dabs all over your hot buttered toast to begin with. It is also very healthy. Chock full of B vitamins
I'll be buying that. I can't stand sweet stuff on my toast of a morning.

I
Still buzzing over the result and display last night and trying to keep myself in check with reminding myself it's only half time in the tie.
The 2-0 lead in football, hate it and not surprising its regarded as the worst lead in football, as the next goal in the tie can totally change the momentum in the tie.
Big fan of the 3 midfield triangle, with calmac at the base especially at home and in the Spfl.
Still have doubts weather that is the way to go, away from home in a European game.
The higher press led to 2 goals last night, yet at times left us more exposed with AZ being far better than I gave them credit for.
Think we looked more solid when Ange made the subs and reverted back to a 4231 and think he may opt for that from the start next week, as chances were still created.
Expecting a few changes for the weekend and maybe bringing in Soro or Mccarthy at the base of the triangle could be a option with Thursday in mind.
Christie for kyogo is another potential option, to keep the wee jap wonder fresh. Eddy to start and done well last night when coming on and doing a role he don't really like to much.
It's great now to have such great attacking options available now, yet we still need that within the defensive area still and the Croatian lad is a start to help matters with allowing Ralston a chance to get a well deserved rest between matches, and Taylor also needs that help also.
Expect Bitton to get a run out on Saturday, even though I would be happier if another CB was bought in.
All in all its such a pleasure to get our CELTIC finally back and in a style and manner that we became so used to and hope for it never to disappear again.
id never change a winning side, just get 3 goals up then make the changes, making stupid decisions like that cost the huns a treble last year 9 times outta 10 they’d have beaten st Johnston and st mirren…..don’t make the same mistake, keep the juggernaut rollin……👍

Scottish Media Loyal Lapdogs
Keevins, is just a nebby wee prick, who can't see past his Govan Galacticos
The term 'Face for radio' describes him perfectly
If dynamite were brains, he couldn't blow the wax out of his ears
Donald Trump aside I dont think I've ever heard someone speak with such an authoritative tone , a tone that lends itself to the listener just how much bullshit he actually knows. " where you at the game caller?" -" no , where you?" - " no I was just pointing out that Celtic in the first half werent as good as everyones making out" - " but if you werent there how can you know?" - " I dont for the most part but I'm very clever" - " you realise though that you have just shown yourself to be a fool?" - " yes but I get paid for it do you?" - " no I don't but you'll still never be Jimmy Sanderson so bunkum "

I

id never change a winning side, just get 3 goals up then make the changes, making stupid decisions like that cost the huns a treble last year 9 times outta 10 they’d have beaten st Johnston and st mirren…..don’t make the same mistake, keep the juggernaut rollin……👍
Million percent agree with that, we ran riot few seasons back topping our group for the first time then lenny decided to change the team to play cluj away , we lost that game, we lost monentum and then lost to Copenhagen. Lessons to be learned there. Yes I understand that we are short on personnel right now but try telling Tiger Ralston that he should take a wee break and you might end up with something broken yourself. The guys been waiting all his professional career for this chance and won't want to have a kitkat no way and I wouldnt want to be the one to tell him either

Back