Celtic v Bayer Leverkusen - Thursday 30 September, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

Strachan rumour gets wheeled out everytime things go teets up and as the board sacked a Ceo after just 72 days nothing would surprise me

I still believe Ange was Lawwells project ,,,forget what mackays said am basing this on no movement on backroom staff as the last guy through the door got the job cause a relation within the club put his name forward ,,,the cheap option and yes his cv had him working at spurs ,,,,,,but ended up at Morton ffs ,,,tells you everything

Were sticking with Lawwells purchase up front ,so we start with 10 men ,,,,,,he's shite ,,,,you could put Messi beside him he'd still be shite or maybe nick a goal wi his tits
Sitting in my car at my usual parkin' spot off Nuneaton St reading your posts. I'm tryin' tae find something to bolster a wee bit of confidence before taking a leisurely gallop up to Paradise. Feckin hell, can at least some you lie tae me ? Seriously though, I've this terrible aversion to tipping The 'Tic to lose, so absolutely no prediction from me. Hope springs eternal! Am away noo . HH.
Enjoy the game Frank hope we get a result tonight HH

Back