Celtic v Bayer Leverkusen - Thursday 30 September, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

EBT Sport have been a disgrace tonight. Before the game they made a big thing out of the sad events the last time sevco played a team from Prague.

i thought they maybe meant the worst foul in years where a player deliberately smashed his foot into the opposition goalie's face 6 feet off the ground fracturing his skull and then stood around sniggering beside his victim before being sent off.

Or the terrible potential leg breaker. Or the other red card offence that wasn't punished due to a convenient "distraction".

Or a team being locked out of their changing room for an hour. Or when a team covered all CCTV camera before setting up a face-to-face chat in which a player launched a series of punches into the other person's face before scuttling off with doors being locked behind him.

But no. It was to highlight poor sevco being the alleged victims of racist abuse. Oh the poor wee lambs - it must be terrible to hear disgusting racism but only if it is allegedly whispered in your ear by 1 horrible arsehole rather than by 50,000 racists for 2 hours solid in every single match.

Then when Kamara is sent off for more thuggery they have made up excuses already. He was subjected to non-stop racist abuse because he was booed every time he touched the ball! Yes booing is now considered to be racist but screaming fenian, tarrier, taig, etc is banter and creating a wonderful atmosphere!

I note too that McCoist & McInnes were vetted by Celtic and deemed not to be a security risk.

P.S. I don't mean to belittle racism - it is 100% wrong and should be stamped out by anyone, everyone as it has no place in a civilised society.

Was In the bus when the lineup was called.
Phone lit up. Our boozers erupted apparently as well.
Videos of the good news k and Cal back.
My bus was the same. Looked round and all the lads were taking bottles and cans out of backpacks.

Auld boy turned round and said "wtf I missed" wee lad about twelve with a bottle showed him the 11.
He violently coughed
"That's a wanner"
Took his time opened his coat and took a big hip flask, 350ml.
Necked it in one
" lads...when this kicks in I'm not talking alone, the wife will be helping me a long for every pish and to bed"

Got off the stop before me. Clapped

It was brilliant

Probably get skudded still. Fuck it

Great tae see both CalMac and Kyogo back! Rogic and Turnbull in the same midfield is still a concern for me but there's a lot more hope in getting something out of this game now with the return of the 2 key players that make AP's system tick.
Agreed shadow, would expect them to try the high press on calmac, and if we can play through it, gives us a great opportunity to put us on the front foot, think we can

Back