Celtic V Bodo/Glimt

Europe for me this season is a bonus, get as many coefficient points as possible to set us up for the next couple of years when I think we will be better set up for European football. This will be a tough tie but hoping we will go through as I think we are the better side. I'd like at least a 2 goal cushion to take over there, where I am certain we'll score.

The ideal situation would be to get a big win and make the contest as good as over in the 1st leg, but we don't tend to do this in European competition.
Will be possibly decided about our ability in taking the chances we should create over the tie and take them and should qualify comfortably enough imo.

That storm better no stop me from getting my first visit to Celtic Park in over three decades or more and I can’t wait. 🙏

me and my pal have got tickets they arrived in the post today, thankfully, now all we need is for this storm to be no that bad tonight/tomorrow so we finally get to experience Celtic under the lights in Paradise. 💚💚

That storm better no stop me from getting my first visit to Celtic Park in over three decades or more and I can’t wait. 🙏

me and my pal have got tickets they arrived in the post today, thankfully, now all we need is for this storm to be no that bad tonight/tomorrow so we finally get to experience Celtic under the lights in Paradise. 💚💚
Hope you get your wish the wind pretty strong down hear in Swindon good luck

From AP's pre match press conference, Juranovic fit and available, Johnston out (no surprises there)
I still think the decision on Rogic or O'Riley is the only one and the other 10 pick themselves

Hart
Juranovic Carter-Vickers Startfelt Taylor
O'Riley McGregor Hatate
Abada Maeda Jota

Subs Bain, Barkas, Ralston, Welsh, Jullien, Scales, Bitton, McCarthy, Rogic, Forrest, Giakoumakis, Doak

A tough tie against a team that won all 3 home group games, including a 6-1 win v Roma, and drew all 3 away games.
Given their lack of competitive football and several new players being introduced to their team, we need a win by a couple of goals at least. Play as we did against Sevco and that is achievable.

What Celtic is gonna turn up🤷🏻‍♂️
Sometimes I think thats all it comes down to.
A full house at home and they play like we did against the new club then we should get a positive result.
Absolutely nae idea about this club, only that they certainly seem no mugs.
Mon the hoops💚

From AP's pre match press conference, Juranovic fit and available, Johnston out (no surprises there)
I still think the decision on Rogic or O'Riley is the only one and the other 10 pick themselves

Hart
Juranovic Carter-Vickers Startfelt Taylor
O'Riley McGregor Hatate
Abada Maeda Jota

Subs Bain, Barkas, Ralston, Welsh, Jullien, Scales, Bitton, McCarthy, Rogic, Forrest, Giakoumakis, Doak

A tough tie against a team that won all 3 home group games, including a 6-1 win v Roma, and drew all 3 away games.
Given their lack of competitive football and several new players being introduced to their team, we need a win by a couple of goals at least. Play as we did against Sevco and that is achievable.
Aww naw nae Mikey! 😿

I think we are finally at the point of having a preferred first 11 (- Kyogo)
To think only Calmac and Taylor out of your team were with us last season, it really has been a full rebuild!

Me Too Rose looking forward to it

HH 🍀💚🍀💚

Think there is to be a lull tomorrow before the next storm kicks in. Hope you and your mate get there safe Rose and I’m sure yis will have a ball 👍🇮🇪🇮🇪

Enjoy it Rose. I`m green wi` jealousy.💚💚

This Norwegian team haven’t lost a game in their last 29. I think 10 of them were draws of which 8 were on the road. Sounds like a few players from that team last year have left but it's the same coach who Ange rates highly. Expect it to be an open game.
Ange will only play one way so any victory will do as we will go about the away tie in the same fashion..looking forward to it.

Say hello if you see me Rose, ye'll recognise me nae bother. I'll be wearing a Celtic scarf .

Mine no pyro's or running on the pitch at halftime Rose, ;) .
Enjoy yourself Rose hope this storm blows it's self out tonight. :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back