Celtic V Bodo/Glimt

Not going youngest son, his pal & 3 weans are, could go wae the mates but that would dip into next months WC Playoffs travel fund, generally the day ends in carnage, plus earache fae the Mrs, naw a quiet night watchin on tv wae a few beers & F⚽️M after on 💻 Mibbie a 🥃🥃+

On to the game, our fitness should see us through, plus keep the atmosphere up, think we'll put on the style 3-0 FOR GLASGOW'S GREEN AND WHITE ☘COYBIG☘

That storm better no stop me from getting my first visit to Celtic Park in over three decades or more and I can’t wait. 🙏

me and my pal have got tickets they arrived in the post today, thankfully, now all we need is for this storm to be no that bad tonight/tomorrow so we finally get to experience Celtic under the lights in Paradise. 💚💚
Enjoy Rose will be a good nite HH

Next week,I actually think we will be better prepared to face them than Roma and all the others they have beaten at home...given the fact that we play against teams in cold, small stadiums with artificial pitches every so often....keep it tight tonight and we will go thru on away goals

Well that’s me on the train to Glasgow and guess whit it was lovely and ☀️ When I left Fife canny same the same here at midway point. ☁️
thanks for awe your kind/ funny comments too.
can’t wait for the game 3.0 🙏 COYBIG 💚

Would like Celtic to go for as many goals as the can,think the will go for a packed defence but we the skill and players to beat that with Big Joe keeping a clean sheet we could be in a good position over there the team are playing in top form so can’t see them losing tonight

Well that’s me on the train to Glasgow and guess whit it was lovely and ☀️ When I left Fife canny same the same here at midway point. ☁️
thanks for awe your kind/ funny comments too.
can’t wait for the game 3.0 🙏 COYBIG 💚

Buzzin to joing the masses tonight myself at the theatre of dreams we call Paradise
I filled a couple of Hip flasks full and put the tunes on at 9am
Then remembered i'm taking my youngest, shame cos i could have been in the pub by now :p

Buzzin to joing the masses tonight myself at the theatre of dreams we call Paradise
I filled a couple of Hip flasks full and put the tunes on at 9am
Then remembered i'm taking my youngest, shame cos i could have been in the pub by now :p

Hope you enjoy STG getting in the mood Half day then long drive through canny wait
Paradise beckons
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Back