Celtic V Bodo/Glimt

It's not 100% guaranteed for auto entry to the group stages but it's about 90% have a read jamsam

"Celtic and Rangers nightmare scenario: How automatic Champions League entry could be denied | The Scotsman" https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...fication-nightmare-scenario-explained-3582592
Yeah read that it would be really unlucky but it could happen
But winning the League is to me the thing that matters most Winter
Win that then see what lies ahead big money
Jelly and Ice Cream firesale pairties cause we’re Worth it

HH 🍀

Yeah read that it would be really unlucky but it could happen
But winning the League is to me the thing that matters most Winter
Win that then see what lies ahead big money
Jelly and Ice Cream firesale pairties cause we’re Worth it

HH 🍀
Aye its unlikely and I'm the same win the league even if the scenario was to happen wed have 1 play off I believe and that's still far better than what were used to. We have much tougher fixtures on paper at least than them coming up but on paper means nothing at this stage when everyones fighting for top six and survival ( real survival not pretendy survival ) HH

Are we on Celtic TV or am I stream hunting in a bit?
Feels really odd to be settling down for a game and no really bothered how it turns out.
Just as long as they play for the jersey and all come home safe, that’ll do me.
(Of course, if they can manage a 3-0 away win I wouldnt knock it back) 😂
BT2 pal. Glad you asked because I just seen it's a 5.45 kick off.

For too long now we haven’t been able to defend for toffee, it’s just not possible that every back line we have is pish at set pieces, it’s the coaching, the only common denominator.
Until that’s addressed we can only ever be hopeful of home success, certainly not in Europe where the standard is invariably better.

Back