Celtic v CFR Cluj - Paradise, Tuesday 13 August - all comments here

Did you watch the match maria?? He wasnt the only one who had a bad game but he was the only one who chose to stick a hand out and punch the ball

Already said i didn’t get to see it. But he’s sold the jersey is fkn laughable.

11 players on the pitch. Believe Calmac out of position?

Broony makes a mistake n he’s what the scapegoat.

N yet y’all championed boli after a few mistakes?

Four goals got planted in our net. Broony culpable for the other 3 pal?

I’m sorry but everything is wrong. Lennon shouldn’t be manager. We shouldnhave had McGinn in.

The blame is firmly on lawwell and our board of money grabbers. I would call for a boycott but what is the fucking point.

you didn't see the game maybe you should watch it then see what we all seen ,,,,it would help

£ 10 million on two defenders - who didn't play ! Money wasted ? Who decided not to play them ?

First half performance was awful from the start - passive , no pace , no fight - looked scared to death of that team .
Second half we were running over them - should have had the game won before the penalty . After that it was like a school playground game . Goalie should have done better for the corner which led to the penalty and the long range shot he palmed out for third .

Sick doesn't sum it up !

HH

Never seen you mention you hadn't watched the game as I havent read all the messages. Like I said, lot a players where poor. Most stepped up second half. Brown didnt. When we were on top Brown decided to hand ball it. It set us back. He was off the pace all match. If it was anyone else that I was moaning about you probably wouldnt care. Brown was awful tonight and deserves to be criticised.

I dont have tic tv.

But if i did watch it i wouldn’t be hysterical, claiming my captain sold the jersey.

Stupid statement

Never seen you mention you hadn't watched the game as I havent read all the messages. Like I said, lot a players where poor. Most stepped up second half. Brown didnt. When we were on top Brown decided to hand ball it. It set us back. He was off the pace all match. If it was anyone else that I was moaning about you probably wouldnt care. Brown was awful tonight and deserves to be criticised.

Can’t be perfect all the time pal

Be honest disaster,,,sorry Lennon has lost it,this is what you get when you employ the hibs manager, Lawwell has a lot to answer for now,where do we go now ,,hh

Absolute bullshit!!
Ye Lennon made a mistake playing Callum Lb but none ofthose signings were his, PL has fucked us and Champions league money along with it.Statment needed from the board now,we don’t strengthen with quality players now that scum across the city are going to win the league.. fuckin fact... I’m fuckin raging tonight. Lawwell u have fucked us!!

Back