Celtic v Dundee - all comments here, please

There's hope for the future when you see how well some of the youngsters are taking the chance to shine. I think we would all rather see home-grown players turn out for the club rather than overpriced divas who don't have the Celtic way in their blood.
Well done bhoys. (y)

Celtic have something special in wee Mikey. Bredan knows better than me but I wonder whether we shouldn't just keep playing him as a striker. He's fast and has a great touch - I don't know if you need to be built like a mountain to play in that role anymore. Edouard looks better on the left anyway, so he could be our Samaras-esque outball and Mikey could be the Scottish Messi. No pressure.

Celtic have something special in wee Mikey. Bredan knows better than me but I wonder whether we shouldn't just keep playing him as a striker. He's fast and has a great touch - I don't know if you need to be built like a mountain to play in that role anymore. Edouard looks better on the left anyway, so he could be our Samaras-esque outball and Mikey could be the Scottish Messi. No pressure.
None at all ?

Larry
Know your tongue in cheek but how good is it to see our fast centre forward spin in behind. Still a bit light weight but hey you never know. Wee Jimmy J, the original Messi, was slight.
Let's win the next two and enjoy new year
HH

Larry
Know your tongue in cheek but how good is it to see our fast centre forward spin in behind. Still a bit light weight but hey you never know. Wee Jimmy J, the original Messi, was slight.
Let's win the next two and enjoy new year
HH

Wee Jinky was strong as fuck. Great core strength and able to take getting wannered. Mickey has a long, long way to go to be as strong as the wee man.

Great to see 4 academy buoys in starting 11 today looks like academy is paying off. Anthony Ralston looks as hard as nails. No bad thing I hope he has top level pace to go with his obvious talent. If he does we have another star in the making. On another note, first 15 mins Scott Sinclair was poor great to see him dragging his performance level up by the bootlaces. He tracked back,winning tackles and used the ball wee. MAJOR moan though, put the ball in the fucking net ever mind the fancies .

Great to see 4 academy buoys in starting 11 today looks like academy is paying off. Anthony Ralston looks as hard as nails. No bad thing I hope he has top level pace to go with his obvious talent. If he does we have another star in the making. On another note, first 15 mins Scott Sinclair was poor great to see him dragging his performance level up by the bootlaces. He tracked back,winning tackles and used the ball wee. MAJOR moan though, put the ball in the fucking net ever mind the fancies .
should have been 24-0!!!!

The manager said post match it was his most enjoyable game to watch in his 2.5 years at the club, you can’t argue with that. The movement of the 5 in front of McGregor, and the full backs, was wonderful to watch. Johnston looks like a star in the making, Sinclair his best game of the season, the full backs bombing forward and creating space and chances, all orchestrated by the Scottish Xavi.
I would stick with Ralston for Wednesday and next Saturday rather than bring Lustig back, and would start Johnston on Wednesday before bringing Eddy on from the bench.

The manager said post match it was his most enjoyable game to watch in his 2.5 years at the club, you can’t argue with that. The movement of the 5 in front of McGregor, and the full backs, was wonderful to watch. Johnston looks like a star in the making, Sinclair his best game of the season, the full backs bombing forward and creating space and chances, all orchestrated by the Scottish Xavi.
I would stick with Ralston for Wednesday and next Saturday rather than bring Lustig back, and would start Johnston on Wednesday before bringing Eddy on from the bench.
well said Gary HH

No one got a mention for James Forrest and his top display in defensively tracking back?

He had a great game when broonys on you see we jamesy tracking back as standard imatim.

Rogic did not have a good game yesterday broony wasnt on so would have been assisting calmac.

Tbf they were seldom in our back yard yesterday.

JF is on fire and will run like forrest gump for us. The bhoy never stops. Incredibly fit and a clever player

HH ☘️

It's hard to pick one particular MOTM from yesterday as everyone in the Hoops played out their skin. For me though there were two stand out performances, Scotty Sinclair and Callum McGregor. I thought they were particularly excellent.
Still grinning from yesterday. What a show the Bhoys put on!

?

Just seen hun game. we have absolutely nothing to fear, total guff. The table flatters them, schoolboy stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back