Celtic v Dundee Hibernian- League , Sunday 26th September, Kick-off 15:00hrs..destination Celtic Park, weather - most likely pishing all comments here

My partner got me a celtic history book and dvd a few years back. Brilliant read and watch. We have an amazing history...and we had some great business men at the beginning of the club....sometimes a bit underhanded, like the "borrowing" of hibs players. 🤣🤣
Aye. And it was no certainty that Glasgow Celtic FC would survive and prosper to become such globally recognised and successful club.

We might not have been the most successful Irish originated football club in Glasgow as there were other teams set up with very similar aims.

We could maybe do with some of those early days ruthless business people running our club these days to improve our club.

Good players like Jack Hendry mibbe...
Young Jack couldn't cut it at Celtic, but he became a world beater, playing in Belgium
They must snort a lot of Askit powders in Belgium if he's a 5 million pound player imho

Much better than Henry, Dill. Hibs had some fantastic players from what I've read. In the very early stages of Celtic existence, hibs were very kind to allow us to borrow some of their stars. I believe we then went behind our Edinburgh brothers backs and started coaxing their superstars over to Glasgow.

Much better than Henry, Dill. Hibs had some fantastic players from what I've read. In the very early stages of Celtic existence, hibs were very kind to allow us to borrow some of their stars. I believe we then went behind our Edinburgh brothers backs and started coaxing their superstars over to Glasgow.
I am aware of that mate
It was a failed attempt at humour, on my behalf
I shall try and do better moving forward

Come on Nick Diaz
He returns to the UFC spotlight tonight after a 6 year absence, imposed by the powers that be, because he wouldn't toe the line, and smoked pot while starring for them

Him and his kid brother are legends and always 'bring it' whenever they fight

HH

Back