Celtic v Dundee - Sunday 8 August - all comments here

You don't say much Rose but when you do...

I've had a season book most of my life, since being a teenager.
Took a few years out after their 10 was foiled.
Even at 21 i knew it meant too much to be healthy so took a step back.
Went back during the Deila days until last year

This is the year i have to put my kids first.
I now get them on weekends
You can't do both, there's only one winner.
But one day, i hope that the 2 girls will get the bug and we'll do Paradise together..

Do i feel different this year.....no
Did i ever think i was superior to anyone when i had a ticket...no
You can't measure your Celtic-ness
There are only 60k seats and millions of us over the world.
We are a club that was formed for a reason and our ethos is 'open to all' or 'inclusive'
That's why we are the Club you support,
thats why we have the support of people that don't know a goalpost from a post box.

If you've never been to a game but buy a shirt and watch, your a Celtic fan
If you live on the other side of the world and get up at 4.30am to watch a game.. your a Celtic fan
A season book is not a status, its a privelidge some have and others not

A real Celtic fan identifies with the club, the ethos and our brothers and sisters of a similar mind.
We protect that and cherish it. We are proud of being part of the family which includes you and I.
Faithful through and through. We are much more to than a football team.

There you go, 13 pints and a few Jack D's later and i'd say thats my finest one eyed drunken outpouring yet

PS, if i remember which is unlikely, I'll make it my goal to get you to Paradise this season
And you young man are the epitome of Class πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HH STG

Enjoyed that yesterday.

To quote one of our favourite sons of old "there's a buzz about the place".

Ten goals in 2games ain't to shabby folks, but it was more than that.

We had the Tom Rogic and Ryan Christie of old back in the team, both outstanding, who would have thought that playing a pacey left footed attacking player on the left wing would have worked eh, more of this "out of the box" thinking please AngeπŸ˜‰.
David Turnbull played more forward passes yesterday than all of last season combined.

And I like the way Ange has solved the right and left back positions, dont play any, another great idea πŸ˜‚, another innovation I noticed yesterday was having a mobile striker, great idea πŸ˜‰. Kyogo only stopped running to bow to the fans as he was subbed, I swear he could run longer than an everlasting battery. Only time Eddie moved was to grab the ball before Abada for the penalty.

And on Abada he attacks defenders on the inside and outside, keeps them guessing he's defo got something about him, tricky and pacey.

I felt a bit like Patrick Duffy in Dallas yesterday when he came out that shower and a whole season of garbage had been wiped out and everything was good again. πŸ˜‚β˜”πŸ˜‚β˜”πŸ˜‚β˜”

Aye There's a buzz aboot the place πŸ˜‰
good to see cross'sgoing into the box no more trying to walk it into the net or passing around the box

Naw, we owe Hearts wan, no chance should we give them an inch, them or Livingston, or StJohnstone, or any of the fukkers, we want revenge for last Season an all the gloaters that laughed as we imploded and blew the 10. We'll have last laugh, on them.

We owe Hearts absolutely nothing, it's the league cup. I'll get shot down for this, but currently we don't have a huge squad! It's time to rest the majority on that team today.

Winning the league and getting the europa group stages should come before anything else this season. If we win the league will anyone look back at the Hearts game if we play a bunch of kids and possible get knocked out.

Between now and December there are too many games.....the paper and fans will cry 'implosion' but Ange wont lose focus on the real task this year. McGregor who again was fantastic today needs a rest along with a few others.

We owe Hearts absolutely nothing, it's the league cup. I'll get shot down for this, but currently we don't have a huge squad! It's time to rest the majority on that team today.

Winning the league and getting the europa group stages should come before anything else this season. If we win the league will anyone look back at the Hearts game if we play a bunch of kids and possible get knocked out.

Between now and December there are too many games.....the paper and fans will cry 'implosion' but Ange wont lose focus on the real task this year. McGregor who again was fantastic today needs a rest along with a few others.
Yeh I get what your saying CR it's the least important of all the competition's we're in, but I'd use it give squad players a chance rather than rest others, we have only played 2 League games after all and the team is just starting to gel. McGregor has played a lot of football having been in the Scotland team though so I'll agree with you on that one.

I Don't think I have felt this excited since I still believed In santa and couldn't sleep with the anticipation of what was to come the next day.
I know it was only a Dundee cake that was served up but it was devoured by a hungry new era that just swept in through paradise.
We were all soaked in the beauty of that 90 minutes of football that we all deserved and waited for so long after our pain of last year. The thunder we heard was the return of a team ready to do battle to retain our title restore our pride and put massive smiles back on our faces.
Kyogo has lifted us all with his grace hard work skill and that wonderful infectious smile that allowed the sun to shine through the rain yesterday. Hail Hail to you Ange I can't wait to see what other gifts you've got in store for us.

Sky interviewer trying to be smart with Ange...,dickhead is wasting his time against the big fella.
If he can turn our team around the way he has in a few weeks what chance has this mug got to try and get the better of him..

HH.

I Don't think I have felt this excited since I still believed In santa and couldn't sleep with the anticipation of what was to come the next day.
I know it was only a Dundee cake that was served up but it was devoured by a hungry new era that just swept in through paradise.
We were all soaked in the beauty of that 90 minutes of football that we all deserved and waited for so long after our pain of last year. The thunder we heard was the return of a team ready to do battle to retain our title restore our pride and put massive smiles back on our faces.
Kyogo has lifted us all with his grace hard work skill and that wonderful infectious smile that allowed the sun to shine through the rain yesterday. Hail Hail to you Ange I can't wait to see what other gifts you've got in store for us.
With the potential M 7 of another 4 players coming in possibly 5... straight from big Hartson... the
sky is the limit for us once more.
Yesterday,s feeling is the same feeling I had when B.R. was announced as the Celtic manager and we know where that man took us.
I honestly believe A.P. can replicate what Rodgers did and bring back the good old days and nights to Paradise..

HH

This for me is what a centre back should look like,when this guy hit you
you stayed hit,I realise it was not all plain sailing with Bobo but even the stormy water times
were great,when will we see the likes again..

HH.

I know Kyogo has stolen most of the plaudits but I thought Christie was immense and involved in just about everything maybe the best hes played for a while outstanding
I agree Winter. I was also going to add Badass then I thought about Calmac, and then Ralston, Big Tam, Turnbull vison was superb... then I thought I better stop. Only disappointment for me was Joe Hart... he did nothing yesterday.

Members online

Latest posts

Back