Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 5th November, 3pm Celtic Park

Guess that the final score bust a few balloons across the city bet they were setting off the fireworks early but they have been told CELTIC NEVER STOP as my Maw used to Hell slap it into them, 2 each in the 87 minute must have thought Christmas had come early now they will be on tender hooks when the record breakers play tomorrow

Turnbull is not sharp or quick enough. He always has to take an extra touch slowing the game down. He's not good enough. Hart needs dropped too. They hit the post and he was like a rabbit in the headlights.
I've said on here many times that maedas best position is through the middle. When he came on for turnbull our tempo increased and he looked dangerous.
There. And I didn't mention cheating hun var tramps once!

Turnbull is not sharp or quick enough. He always has to take an extra touch slowing the game down. He's not good enough. Hart needs dropped too. They hit the post and he was like a rabbit in the headlights.
I've said on here many times that maedas best position is through the middle. When he came on for turnbull our tempo increased and he looked dangerous.
There. And I didn't mention cheating hun var tramps once!
Agree with you about Hart and Turnbull. D`ner

The final score puts a gloss on an otherwise lacklustre post European game as it always seems to be the case, dug oot a result in the last few minutes as is always the case, ange’s β€œwe never stop” mantra coming to the fore.

VAR seems to be used to stop us at all costs, high time the board released a statement on the matter, or it will just continue….

On the positive side….that type of games win you championships….the Huns must be sick, they’d thought we’d dropped 2 points….it’s the hope that kills them 🀣🀣

Nick Walsh is as useful to football as tits on a bull
Do they each get a shot on a weekly basis, to be the VAR official, while riding the goat ?
What a farce this VAR is turning out to be
How the fuck Bernabei gets a yellow card, never mind United getting a penalty is beyond any stretch of the imagination
Other than, that this new system works perfectly, just the way the establishment in the SPFL like it
You wouldn't get odds on the Huns getting a spot kick tomorrow, or mibbe even two
Can't wait to hear the pundits take on today's game...Sutton, Gray, McCoist, Thatch heided bawbag etc
HH

VAR is only as good as those who are using it. If the referees are incompetent then VAR only gives them more opportunity to show how dreadful they are. Well done to Ange for calling them out post match.
Made hard work of a game that should have been over by half time. Kyogo's movement for his goal was sublime. O'Riley motm, delighted that Haksabanovic is off the mark and special mention for Ralston who was also great. Post CL games are always tough so didn't expect any difference today. The winning mentality shone through again, that's why we're champions

VAR is only as good as those who are using it. If the referees are incompetent then VAR only gives them more opportunity to show how dreadful they are. Well done to Ange for calling them out post match.
Made hard work of a game that should have been over by half time. Kyogo's movement for his goal was sublime. O'Riley motm, delighted that Haksabanovic is off the mark and special mention for Ralston who was also great. Post CL games are always tough so didn't expect any difference today. The winning mentality shone through again, that's why we're champions
I don't believe it's all incompetence, but they are willing to hide behind that as a smokescreen.

I get annoyed with players and tactics at times. But it is hard to be really angry with them. Their spirit is tremendous. It is infectious. I didn't enjoy today's game. But I am now in terrific mood. Thanks to their never say die attitude. Only two more matches to the break. Two wins, and we can take a little breather, whilst in a decent position. See what the window throws up, and then push onto the next phase with confidence.

Members online

Latest posts

Back