Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 5th November, 3pm Celtic Park

I don't believe it's all incompetence, but they are willing to hide behind that as a smokescreen.
I agree but if you go down the route of they're all anti Celtic/pro Rangers then the argument is lost as no one will listen to us. Paranoid Celtic supporters, blah blah blah.
Go with the overall incompetence, highlight the ridiculous decisions, and call them out on a weekly basis. Get them to improve the quality of refereeing, the proper use of VAR and we will benefit more than others over a season.

A bit flat today got over the line with the points in the end and that's what matters.Utd playing with a back 5 and allowed to claim a foul every time they fell over the getti.my the equaliser seemed to waken the team up thankfully on to Wednesday and another battle against !Motherwell and the incompetents using var

Turnbull is not sharp or quick enough. He always has to take an extra touch slowing the game down. He's not good enough. Hart needs dropped too. They hit the post and he was like a rabbit in the headlights.
I've said on here many times that maedas best position is through the middle. When he came on for turnbull our tempo increased and he looked dangerous.
There. And I didn't mention cheating hun var tramps once!
Agree about Turnbull....he does not inspire.
Maeda is not top class but he is an all round worker up front and can be dynamic to affect the game. ..other times his touch is poor. Hart is seen as the experience so won't be dropped ...rightly so given his influence on the young fellas imo. And of course right about the Var cheats .But fuck them all we are still winning . 💚🇮🇪

Guess that the final score bust a few balloons across the city bet they were setting off the fireworks early but they have been told CELTIC NEVER STOP as my Maw used to Hell slap it into them, 2 each in the 87 minute must have thought Christmas had come early now they will be on tender hooks when the record breakers play tomorrow
Never thought I'd be happy wi zombie record breakers. It's a funny old world.
-20 it's almost as funny as 7 million fur Cnut.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good result, and credit to the bhoys for their perseverance. BUT, our conversion rate is really low. We need to improve on this for the rest of the season as we will not always be able to score in the last few minutes.
Nail on the head KC. Although I thought their keeper done well today, but too often we kinda make them look good by hitting it straight at them, his save from CCVs header was 1st class though.

Aye, topsy-turvy game, shocking fucking VAR/Refing, still can stop a Celtic victory, not a good armchair fan at the best of times, yesterday ffs.

Highlight of day HUN one house down celebrating the equaliser as it brought his coupon up, the disappointment as mine & other neighbours roars as Wee Kyogos headflick nestled in the net, icing on the cake Abadas dink blew his fuckin spread bet, 😂😂😂

Seen the fud at the shop later nothing makes a Saturday than a purefuckinraginhun, QUALITY.🤣😂🤣

Two of things from yesterday at Levitts goal Kyogo was beside him and let him run off him to pick the ball up and he then scored our players need to stop letting players run off them, other thing was corners was saying to my brother in the 1st half that the flick on at the front post had disappeared from the game then Kyogo makes amends by getting on the end of a front post flick on to make our day

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back